MLB 2018: The Yankees buy a championship off of Amazon

chacha15

rec chip
Dodgers vs Mets. Now that was a packed stadium. Bellinger threw out a player a 3rd which also kept a run from scoring. I think I would take Bellinger or Yelich.

chacha15

rec chip
Paddack got his buttocks paddled yesterday. looked like Justin Timberlake when he got punkd by Ashton Kutcher

Will Smith had a good first game. got two hits one for a double and threw a man out stealing. welcome to the show.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
game was crazy. gives me hope that they could actually make a playoff run. only problem is that they're still the Twins.

ntz

tricknollegy
i stopped watching for a few reasons but i can't take that kind of stress that close to bed time.

hedge

life takes guts
I’m taking hot sports takes from sports radio this am. I haven’t watched a baseball game for a couple years

ntz

tricknollegy
this trade deadline is going to suck, too many teams in contention and prospects having very team friendly contracts are holding more value than ever.

ntz

tricknollegy
giphy.gif

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Twins looked like they needed a bullpen. The kid that made his debut on Tuesday looked pretty good but i'm sure he'll get hit pretty hard very soon. i don't think they have had a closer since Nathan.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
the twins picked up 2 relievers iirc. i guess they're playing the score 10 runs per game card. guess we'll see how that works out

ShortYellowBus

Still Dodgers in the NL.

Astros - Dodgers.

I think the Dodgers have done enough these past few seasons to know how to win 4 games out of 7.

ShortYellowBus

Look out for Gingergaard.

I usually don’t watch games against the Padres, but I want to see this Dustin May kid pitch tonight.