MLB 2018: The Yankees buy a championship off of Amazon

tonys1

Still Dodgers in the NL.

Astros - Dodgers.

I think the Dodgers have done enough these past few seasons to know how to win 4 games out of 7.

What's up Cappppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!

Dodgers are tired of being predictable by choking in the World Series, they'll just choke in the NLDS this year.

ShortYellowBus

What's up Cappppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!

Dodgers are tired of being predictable by choking in the World Series, they'll just choke in the NLDS this year.
What happened to the Expos?

No one cares. Yeah, they’re headed to LA now.

Urias had one bad inning, and if the Joc Pederson foul ball lands fair, it’s a different game.

Strasburg is on an island. Once’s he’s done, who’s going to come in and stop the Dodgers? Corbin again?

ntz

tricknollegy
Sorry, Karen

gZfRDFE.jpg

ntz

tricknollegy
She reminds me of Alison tollman in Fargo, and don’t get it twisted, that’s a compliment. It’s all love

ntz

tricknollegy
they won like 25 more games this year than last, they need to relax and enjoy the season they had not get all upset about what was going to happen anyway.

Redsfan

Way too many fan bases think they can win a World Series, a Super Bowl or a National Title. Sports fans may be the most unrealistic group of people on the planet.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
my pops didn't like when i called it the last game of the season at first pitch last night. the twins are still the twins and i still love them.

ntz

tricknollegy
If the Yankees get their asses swept by the Astros I’m not even gonna be a little sad. Their starting pitching is flat out dumb and the Yankees winning would be an upset. They’re playing with house money right now.

happiness is dependent upon realistic expectations

hedge

life takes guts
I don’t **** with the twins bro. I rep the Vikings and timberwolves til the casket drops.

ntz

tricknollegy
if the nats, rays, and braves all win it will be an LCS of all teams from the east. beast coast

ShortYellowBus

Strasburg is gagging right now...

That fastball looks pretty average.

The Dodgers are thrusting right now. The expo’s eyes are turning red...

This is going to be a blowout.