NCAAB probably not unofficial

3XC

Big Truss
until march comes around and then, despite probably watching a combined 15 minutes of the season i'm all of a sudden an expert and know with total certainty that VCU is way better Arkansas Little Rock.
College basketball has a 4 month, 32 game preseason and then a single elimination tournament that is all anybody cares about.

Stretch19

Grow up
I'll be back on here in the second week of March if they're ranked and in the tournament, PM me a list of their good players so I can talk some ****.

theyve got a fun team to watch this year...going to be frustrating as **** im sure, but all their talent is freshman/sophomores

they got like 5 combined fresh/soph who are accounting for like 75-80% of their points, rebounds, assists, steals and anything else you can think of

bruno fernando is a man child

CtyURwwW8AAScJm.jpg

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Alabama finished a game playing 3 on 5 because they only had 3 players left. 7 were ejected for fighting/leaving the bench, 1 fouled out and 1 sprained his ankle, leaving 3 guys to finish the game. I don't know if I have ever seen that before.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I really kind of wish baseball had this rule. If you leave the bench, your position on the field or the bullpen you are automatically ejected. It would stop a lot of the bull****. If a pitcher hits a batter, and a batter charges the mound AKA Bryce Harper, they both get a couple of punches in and the umpires have to split two guys up, not try to separate 50. Most of the time baseball fights are for show, but every once in a while lots of people start swinging and there aren't enough umpires to break it up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Wsu played Savannah state last night.....

Savannah was 13-55 from the 3 point line....

And 22-80 from 2.....

That is a lot of ****ing shots.....

Stretch19

Grow up
savannah state has attempted 319 threes on the year so far, through 8 games and 560 twos

almost 40 3PA and 70 FGA per game haha