NFL off-season / free agency

RustyShakleford

i'm surprised joel can even navigate the internet let alone figure out how to make a new screenname. $10 says he has the ask.com or yahoo taskbar installed on his browser

3XC

Big Truss
I said "certified, smokafied" today in a meeting and nobody knew what I was talking about. People need to watch more TV.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
At your age inactivity could lead to fatal blood clots. Get up and hobble over to bingo or the Old Country Buffet, join a quilting circle, or just enjoy some time in the yard. I believe it called "puttering."

I got 30 muscle relaxers and some 800mg ibuprofen. Watching the USA finish off Japan. I feel good

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Strange to say, but me too. Even with all the other derelicts signed in the past that I can look past. Seattle should sign him, he'd fit in there. But Jets would be ideal just cuz.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
why dont the pats fans want AP? i dont get it......

you would get max effort and you wouldn't have to burn him up.....he would completely dominate there

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Because the Pats already signed Rex Burkhead and the dream is to have an all-white cast at the offensive skill positions a lot of the time.

We're talking about a region that still spooges when they think of Bird, McHale and Ainge.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont think the magic number applies to peterson.....i think he's as good right now as he was when he was 28.....

total freak athlete....like Westbrook

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
When your playing on house money, you can afford to play a little loose.
And yeah, the Pats looking like the Gonzaga of the NFL. But they have friends that are black.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Pats have been whitest team in the league since 2000......and the colts were the 2nd whitest team.....and they were the most successful teams and they got called racist for winning w/ more white guys.....

#merica