Official 2019 Last AB Thread

dunkky

finally get to post something here as i have been struggling for a long time.

missed HR by a fraction(fly out left)
line drive single (left)
off the fence double (center)
3 run infield HR that registered as winning run LOL.

i hit a ground ball gap shot to right, that had so much energy, it rolled all the way to the fence in a hurry.

i am liking my 27oz awakening. LOL

dunkky

struggle is over.. LOL
went 6 for 7 for two games. funny thing is, i am a dead pull hitter. since dc41 is not broken-in, i made a decision to push to backside by standing further from the base. produced 5 singles. 1 i pulled produced a double. it was gonna be caught, but kinda knuckled last sec. it was hit really hard.

honestly, 19 dc41 was not hot oow, it will take some cuts to get it opened up.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Flyout to the fence in RC swinging a 33" 22oz girls bat in co-ed. Bat speed is NOT everything apparently...

UncleMosk

Tournament bases loaded pushed to RH side since only 3 OF and they had the Righty shift on me. Pitcher threw the perfect out side pitch and hit a base clearing double. Unfortunately aggravated my rotator cuff tendonitis.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
Closest thing to my last AB was watching someone's BP video because I haven't played ball since the 1st, and doubt I will again until next spring.

Country469

HR to LC. Bases empty grand slam. Other team was all pros but I pitched them all low and out and snapped their **** off.

I'm basically Jesus Al Akbarvoodo out there