Official 2019 Last AB Thread

Tactical

Sounds corny but I hit my first homerun. This is my first year playing slowpitch and I had come very close six or seven times. Thought it was just a hard line drive and couldn't believe it when the first base coach told me to slow down and that it went out. Awesome feeling.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Sounds corny but I hit my first homerun. This is my first year playing slowpitch and I had come very close six or seven times. Thought it was just a hard line drive and couldn't believe it when the first base coach told me to slow down and that it went out. Awesome feeling.

I don't even remember that feeling.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
cuz you've never had sex with a girl

Wow.......Clever.
giphy.gif

ShortYellowBus

I’ve been fortunate enough to do some traveling and have missed a lot of games.

I only play once a week now so it’s easier now to miss posting here.

ShortYellowBus

If everyone could afford to live here, they absolutely would.

Yeah, the price to be here is high but the quality of life is commensurately high too.

To further my point; Rich men, marrying trophy wives, having trophy children, who end up as bartenders and hotel valet’s after graduate school...just so they can continue living here.

MBA’s parking your car? Yessir!

Country469

If everyone could afford to live here, they absolutely would.

Yeah, the price to be here is high but the quality of life is commensurately high too.

To further my point; Rich men, marrying trophy wives, having trophy children, who end up as bartenders and hotel valet’s after graduate school...just so they can continue living here.

MBA’s parking your car? Yessir!

no......not correct at all dude.

I would rather cut my balls off than live in such an area. I prefer my beautiful mountain solitude. You can have your trophy people, and your status symbols.