Official CFB Thread

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I don't put a bunch of money up either. I just do it for fun. Not trying to make a living off of it.

I usually do a goofy parlay for S&Gs. Then 1 or 2 normal bets.

Parlay this week:
Cin@Tulane - Over 54
Colorado@ASU - Over 58
UMass@Mississippi State - Over 57
SDSU@SanJose - Over 51
SC@UGA - Over 45

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
N4g1fcni_normal.jpeg
Marc Morehouse
@marcmorehouse
Hat trick pick for Josh Jackson. It's gonna rain national awards on Monday morning. Iowa is drinking Ohio State's milkshake.

Morris

The Rookie
Not sure what that question had to do with Iowa or osu. But yes, that game was embarrassing. I'm so ready for the JT Barrett time to be over. 14 carries vs 11 combined for dobbins and Weber. Him and urban should just get married and move off to gay land.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i liked psu losing. not so much osu as i thought they had a chance to beat bama if it came to that.
#anybodybutbama

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
They deserved to lose. That's two weeks in a row with multiple turnovers and penalties. They play too sloppy. They got away with it last week but I think that's because JT Barrett wasn't the reason they were behind last week. This week, he threw a pick six and three other picks deep in his own territory to give Iowa great field position and give them credit, they turned them into TDs.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
i liked psu losing. not so much osu as i thought they had a chance to beat bama if it came to that.
#anybodybutbama

And Bama has such an easy route. The one game we thought was going to be tough turned out to be against a not very good team. Georgia has it even easier playing in the East, but at least they played ND. Notre Dame looked good again and I haven't watched them much this year, it's just so hard for me to believe in a team that is like 4-12 in their last 16 bowl games.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
[GALLERY=media, 28620]Woodshed by Sully posted Nov 5, 2017 at 3:44 PM[/GALLERY]
Iowa's Troll Game On Point

Country469

And Bama has such an easy route. The one game we thought was going to be tough turned out to be against a not very good team. Georgia has it even easier playing in the East, but at least they played ND. Notre Dame looked good again and I haven't watched them much this year, it's just so hard for me to believe in a team that is like 4-12 in their last 16 bowl games.

This is a bunch of big 10 appologetic bull****. Complete and utter nonsense trying to defend OSU choking on its on ****. Thats all it is. Losing to far inferior talent.

Country469

also 4-3 in the last 7 bowl games, but you make **** up due to one loss to OSU in there. Homer ass who can't handle emotions. ND gets better bowl games than it deserves for money reasons, everyone knows that.

3XC

Big Truss
Didn't watch, can someone tell me what happened?

Hey Morris, can I get a recap? Thx bud.

Country469

The Blowhio State got ass raped and gave up 55 points to an unranked opponent. But Sully would rather talk **** about the past than deal with his college fandom being impotent right now.

Morris

The Rookie
Country getting butt hurt cause somebody said something about nd. Maybe the twats should join a conference. But I get it, why have to play a hard game at the end of your season. Fegs

Morris

The Rookie
Sure they do. Can still win the big10. Doubt they do after what I seen Saturday, but at least we don't finish the year out playing scrubs.

Country469

Country getting butt hurt cause somebody said something about nd. Maybe the twats should join a conference. But I get it, why have to play a hard game at the end of your season. Fegs

Right why? when we already play 6 top 25 teams and NEVER play a 1-AA team. If you can explain to me why its ok to count a 1-AA opponent on your record every year, then you may have a point, but nah you don't.

That Sully dude is wrong, its not butthurt if its purely falsehood.

Country469

Again tho, if you can count a 1-AA opponent for a free win, just go ahead and give us another win to the total since they're free like that

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
This is a bunch of big 10 appologetic bull****. Complete and utter nonsense trying to defend OSU choking on its on ****. Thats all it is. Losing to far inferior talent.
*In his best Kevin Hart voice, "Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect."

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
also 4-3 in the last 7 bowl games, but you make **** up due to one loss to OSU in there. Homer ass who can't handle emotions. ND gets better bowl games than it deserves for money reasons, everyone knows that.
4-3 in their last 7 bowl games. I notice you said last 7 bowl games because I tried to find what bowl game they went to after last season, and realized 4-8 teams don't get bowl invites. They lost to OSU, Bama, and FSU by a combined score of 110-56. They did manage to beat LSU in the Music City Bowl by 3, Rutgers in the Pinstripe Bowl, Miami in the Sun Bowl and Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl. Not exactly the best bowl resume. I do like how you picked seven years as the magic number because it made them one game over .500 and also happened to be the year after they lost NINE bowl games in a row.

I gave them a smidge of respect. They have played some good teams this year and have one respectable loss so far. History has shown me they will find a way to lose (badly) if the bowl opponent is respectable. I have friends who are ND fans who don't have much faith in them to do much or faith in Kelly not to screw it up. I'll have to see if I can find them on NBC this weekend and actually watch one of their games. It would be kind of nice to see ND do something good and add the X Factor to the playoff picture.

Also, I'm a disappointed OSU fan but not mad. I don't get mad because they play bad and lose. They got outplayed and JT Barrett had one of the worst games in his career after having one of the best of his career.

Country469

I went with bowls from the current administration..........cuz why look at anything else. As I said, we get better bowl games than we deserve for money reasons, so if you don't factor playing better competition than deserved, why even look at the record. Especially when we all know bowl games that don't end in "title game" don't mean ****, to anyone. Caring about bowl games other than the playoff is a farce at best. Has ND under Kelly been the biggest chokers on the planet, yup. But this team really really reminds me of a certain team that lost to VA tech early and then went on to win a NT no one predicted as well.

@ 8-0 Miami on ABC 8 pm ET, -3.5 ND to open

3XC

Big Truss
Go Canes.

The alma mater of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed can never be shut out of my heart.