Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

MaverickAH

If I took out the "few" that I have, my wife would lose her sheet. So I leave them tucked away up in the top of the closet :/

Just do what I do...…. Just have her start pulling out purses / shoes / perfume or whatever it is that she's into! :cool:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
my wife had these delivered about a month ago. i'll get whatever gloves i want lol

QqssgQU.jpg

Sold a couple gloves this week - a pro1000 SBF and 44 Pro signature series. Luckily I was able to replace them in the inventory.

First is a 44 pro classic series. Pretty nice glove especially for the price. Second is of course the horween KB17.

Planning on using the new 44 in the OF as I only play there occasionally. Hopefully I'll have the KB17 ready to game at SS by next spring, this thing is stiff!

View attachment 52341 View attachment 52342

How's the Classic 44 holding up?

mpk

Extra Hitter
How's the Classic 44 holding up?

Jury's still out I guess since my KB17 is my primary softball glove. The 44 C2 is my OF glove and I mostly play IF. I've probably only used it 20-25 innings plus catch/practice. Still pretty stiff and holding it's shape perfectly/stays open when laid on it's side. I know it won't last like a signature series or a higher end glove I was fine with less longevity since I knew I wouldn't use it much so the lower price made sense. For a glove you'll game every inning,
particularly in the infield where it will see more action, dirt, etc. I think a signature series so something higher end than a 44 probably makes more sense.