Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Where was it made? They have some nice Japanese made ones that I've come across recently.

China. At least it shipped from there so I can only assume they made it there. It is the Pro Series. Custom Glove shut down and now they are only available from SSK Baseball USA, but the price climbed $80 on the Pro series and you can no longer get an H web with a base.

NYC

Swag on 100.
China. At least it shipped from there so I can only assume they made it there. It is the Pro Series. Custom Glove shut down and now they are only available from SSK Baseball USA, but the price climbed $80 on the Pro series and you can no longer get an H web with a base.
It looks very nice, I was looking at the Ikagai series, supposedly they are MIJ. @ $325 they better be.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
It looks very nice, I was looking at the Ikagai series, supposedly they are MIJ. @ $325 they better be.

I had one of the black line in hand. I think they retail for $275? Very nice but not as nice as the custom.

This bad boy was MIJ though!

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just cuz

SFKHrE7.jpg

q2ZqJbN.jpg

fpXkP9G.jpg

bVuNPif.jpg

kv12JBL.jpg

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
Its been a while since i got to add to this thread, but im too inlove w this thing not to share it. Ive been reading to keep updated, but nothing new has really caught my eye so, for me, things have been pretty stagnant as far as gloves go...until this. Ive owned just about every version of the CMHC pattern possible but was unaware of this version. It predates the AP5 to Pujols 1st Rawlings glove. He used this colorway in 2004. Whatever these were made for, they looked identical to his minus his kids names. The model is CMHCTLSO and its some of the best and stinkiest horween ive ever seen on a glove. Horweenking (James) on IG bought one of the 2 that were offered on ebay. Apparently the owner found them in storage but didnt know much else. James being the stand up guy he is, offered to pass it along when he found out i was into it. Ive been using the rgear tan(orange) and black 2012 horween exclusive (from yankeesfan23) the past few seasons - but thats getting retired and this is getting broken in. A flipper bought the other and reposted it on ebay and if someone is looking for that peak cmhc (maybe im the only one? Lol) i suggest they grab it. Buttery smooth leather thats got a little weight to it but not heft per se. Not super thick, but sturdy and a little closer to the usa version size wise but all the benefits of the philly versions - rawlings nailed this pattern to perfection w this glove! The inside may have had a little bitnof an upgrade in some fashion. It says deer tanned cowhide, but ive never had a 1b mitt with this feeling inside. Both the sleeves and palm almost feel like they mold to the hand. Enjoy the game tonight everyone!!
WvOizhW.jpg
GZHxQt7.jpg
vHC2BeW.jpg
q1PDQun.jpg
IVuswjo.jpg
uIXI7BY.jpg

Last edited:

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
PUUUUURDY

Its been a while since i got to add to this thread, but im too inlove w this thing not to share it. Ive been reading to keep updated, but nothing new has really caught my eye so, for me, things have been pretty stagnant as far as gloves go...until this. Ive owned just about every version of the CMHC pattern possible but was unaware of this version. It predates the AP5 to Pujols 1st Rawlings glove. He used this colorway in 2004. Whatever these were made for, they looked identical to his minus his kids names. The model is CMHCTLSO and its some of the best and stinkiest horween ive ever seen on a glove. Horweenking (James) on IG bought one of the 2 that were offered on ebay. Apparently the owner found them in storage but didnt know much else. James being the stand up guy he is, offered to pass it along when he found out i was into it. Ive been using the rgear tan(orange) and black 2012 horween exclusive (from yankeesfan23) the past few seasons - but thats getting retired and this is getting broken in. A flipper bought the other and reposted it on ebay and if someone is looking for that peak cmhc (maybe im the only one? Lol) i suggest they grab it. Buttery smooth leather thats got a little weight to it but not heft per se. Not super thick, but sturdy and a little closer to the usa version size wise but all the benefits of the philly versions - rawlings nailed this pattern to perfection w this glove! The inside may have had a little bitnof an upgrade in some fashion. It says deer tanned cowhide, but ive never had a 1b mitt with this feeling inside. Both the sleeves and palm almost feel like they mold to the hand. Enjoy the game tonight everyone!!
WvOizhW.jpg
GZHxQt7.jpg
vHC2BeW.jpg
q1PDQun.jpg
IVuswjo.jpg
uIXI7BY.jpg

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
Very nice!! They're asking $280 for its twin on the 'Bay.
Yep, and very much worth it imo. This is nicer than past customs ive ordered and much better leather. My 1st cmhc was a usa all tan, from eastbays final score back in the day. Ironically it ended up getting comped bc they sent the wrong glove 3x prior to the correct one showing up. I remember trying to justify the extra $100 for the mcgwire colorway to my old man but he wasnt having it lol. Ive had close to 20 cmhc over the past 5 years but ive never been able to locate one like my original. An early 90s one was close, but that thing was scary as hell when trying to game it. This versions horween is a little darker, but its essentially the same except the leather and inside is nicer. As it wasnt retail, who knows what purpose it served but id have happily paid $280. Identical to this minus the script and the date code. Pujols is ecec and these are eoec but they seem identical aesthetically and both sport the Procmhctlso model stamp. Screenshot_20200203-200406_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200203-200421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shame the red (pink) and black AP5 went into retail mass production rather than this.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Debating about creating my own "playmaker" glove, 1/2 & 1/2 or each shell.
We'll see if I get the balls to do it.

7MtsoMy.jpg

wpBAzmL.jpg

8pIYgRf.jpg

wHDz486.jpg

5yH5iRx.jpg

iQZUhCr.jpg

0HbJGMw.jpg

Example of the old school playmaker
kstZUyu.jpg

QmfZRGT.jpg

MT9PkWl.jpg

atvZd7i.jpg

eR3scmb.jpg

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Quarantine Edition Additions:

Two very cool, very iconic models / patterns, love them both, congratulations! I would like to know the backstory that H-web and the stamped “9JB” model number.......maybe there is no backstory? The embroidery on that thumb is worth the price of admission!

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Two very cool, very iconic models / patterns, love them both, congratulations! I would like to know the backstory that H-web and the stamped “9JB” model number.......maybe there is no backstory? The embroidery on that thumb is worth the price of admission!

Thumb embroidery is the greatest. I’ve sold two HOH 504s that both had thumb embroidery and highly regret both sales.

Committed

Pro issued PRO1000 allegedly. It had some prominent crotch tears so I returned it. Cool glove otherwise and a good price to boot.