Okinawa here I come!

TyJack09

Addicted to Softballfans
I am glad you said it before i did Aaron. Chuck, when did this happen? Also Pizza In you really want to compare records?

Well it seems like the Team hatred is still strong on the Rock...

When I played with BK's, we could nit get along with Yellow Box. Everytime we saw those fools on the field, it turned into a huge bickering match.

daddy_ja

Amateur bat huer
Nah, the only teams that really bicker are Red and Legion, the rest of us could care less about there bickering.

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans
Legion played Red last weekend and there was not one word between the two teams!!! Love how Pizza Inn boys like to move the heat off them!!:eek:

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans
Just statin facts you lil girl!!! You better be ready for Korea sucka!! Make sure you bring that energy **** and I will bring the Jäger......

MarineBaller

Addicted to Softballfans
OOOO burn if I picked up that many guys I would win that much too:eek Its all good we home grow our players. Whats funny is that we have beaten red and legion but never you guys lol.

Yeah u beat red, and legion..just goes to show the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and again....anybody can win the lottery

MarineBaller

Addicted to Softballfans
because I have felt your pain with being in 371, if you're strong enough to swing a 28, send me a pm and we can Work something out. You guys should be gettin ready to RIP soon right?

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
Yes Sir, RIPTOA in one week, just waiting on their mainbody to relieve us, good thing too, things are starting to stir up again.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
@Aaron, what I believe Chuck is to be talking about was the tourney on Kadena where legion had some tryout/new guys along with half the "Legion players" out there and yes we did beat them. As for the legion team that was a the Firecracker, NO we never beat them.

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans
@Aaron, what I believe Chuck is to be talking about was the tourney on Kadena where legion had some tryout/new guys along with half the "Legion players" out there and yes we did beat them. As for the legion team that was a the Firecracker, NO we never beat them.

Then that would mean you never beat LEGION!!! And there was less than half of our squad!!

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
Then that would mean you never beat LEGION!!! And there was less than half of our squad!!

Yeah, there were 4 Legion players total and the pickups we had...well let's just say they were less than stellar. Still pushed a FULL Club Red squad 7 innings in the championship game with what we had.

We went by Schmucatelli's that weekend!

Chubby_43

LOL...Really.. OK then...

Yeah, there were 4 Legion players total and the pickups we had...well let's just say they were less than stellar. Still pushed a FULL Club Red squad 7 innings in the championship game with what we had.

That says it all..

DaHitter33

Bats 'N Hoes

I wouldn't say it was a FULL Club Red team....their best player is currently deployed....IJS;)

Agt.Stepps

Lost on SBF
@Aaron are they Legion now because they on the team now. So when they were trying out that didn't count lol. You guys kill me. Excuse me we didn't beat the full Legion team and we also didn't beat the full club red because Scott wasn't there either.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
@Aaron are they Legion now because they on the team now. So when they were trying out that didn't count lol. You guys kill me. Excuse me we didn't beat the full Legion team and we also didn't beat the full club red because Scott wasn't there either.

Get em chuck! Lol

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans

Chuck I ain't even on island anymore!!! But I can guarantee you from 7000 miles away that they will drag your ass through the mud!!! Full team or not just sayin!!! Still luv ya though!!!

Agt.Stepps

Lost on SBF
Chuck I ain't even on island anymore!!! But I can guarantee you from 7000 miles away that they will drag your ass through the mud!!! Full team or not just sayin!!! Still luv ya though!!!

You know you always my bro, I still gotta talk junk though. Wouldn't be any fun if we didn't lol:D

maccamp

Addicted to Softballfans

Don't worry Chuck and his boys got dragged through the mud last weekend. Just like everyone else out there did.

Your my boy Chuck!

12th Man

OG COMbatant
10% of my shipping weight = 800lb HHG allowance. Mother****er! Always sticking it to single people. My apartment in Oki is going to be bigger than my current one in CO. :mad:

12th Man

OG COMbatant
I completely forgot about it being restricted weight (for what reason I don't know why, I'm going to be off base) I got out of it last time because I was married (mil to mil, no kids, Yokota) so we both got full JFTR.

Last edited: