Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm **** at self toss since I started dropping a pinky and overlapping. Like real golf I horrible slice. Need an open field I assume?

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I'm **** at self toss since I started dropping a pinky and overlapping. Like real golf I horrible slice. Need an open field I assume?

me, wags and rich played last night on the back left. you can still drop your pinky, but it's not advised

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I used the wood bat also, *****. But yes you beat me

the wood bat is for a MAN

there's only a few out there that have beat me. BJ is one. and it's been a while, but Sam has too. those are the only ones that I can remember

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it pouring where everyone else is too?

I think the teams that weren't previously gsl teams were all out online as rec plus. The for or five I looked at all were anyway so I assumed.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fields aren't great and the umpires have to be the worst in the state. As of July 15th.
I've only played there once but the fields we played on were good and they were some of the best umpires I've had this year. Our second one was the only guy I've had effectively call a breaking pitch better than Calvin.

Cough* not stout cough*

Jackson21

Is it pouring where everyone else is too?

I think the teams that weren't previously gsl teams were all out online as rec plus. The for or five I looked at all were anyway so I assumed.
It was pouring at the airport earlier, but not sure if it has stopped completely or not.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
took me an hour to get to work. as soon as I crossed over into ohio and got off on Kellogg, it stopped

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Rained pretty good here earlier. All done now though.

I'm hoping it rains balls out the rest of the day.

I don't feel like umpiring tonight

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rained pretty good here earlier. All done now though.

I'm hoping it rains balls out the rest of the day.

I don't feel like umpiring tonight
Where will you be?

There's a little bit more to the West but I don't know where it'll hit. Seems to be going more south still raining here

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure the clusters in Indy and Iowa will both got any fields in the area since there's a tourny going on. I guess it's not just bill that can make it rain on command.