Need Help S Hower Got Banned?

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
He was given an infraction 2 days ago for NIW sales that put him at 2 points, The mod who gave it talked to him and said he could have it reversed but the stipulation was to be very wary of rule #1 and not do it, if he did it would be a 2 point infraction... well today he posts 2 things... one is in his shaved bat thread if anyone wants the shaved bat he got to PM him and also in a Miken Chaos thread he says "yes these can be had for xxx$ niw just pm me"
I deleted the one about him posting to PM about the shaved bat and let him have a freebie but someone else saw the Chaos thread and gave an infraction and that was that.
So yes he had 3 free chances to stick around.

rjp217

Beer Me
He was given an infraction 2 days ago for NIW sales that put him at 2 points, The mod who gave it talked to him and said he could have it reversed but the stipulation was to be very wary of rule #1 and not do it, if he did it would be a 2 point infraction... well today he posts 2 things... one is in his shaved bat thread if anyone wants the shaved bat he got to PM him and also in a Miken Chaos thread he says "yes these can be had for xxx$ niw just pm me"
I deleted the one about him posting to PM about the shaved bat and let him have a freebie but someone else saw the Chaos thread and gave an infraction and that was that.

Wow. He should of known better, yikes. Sucks to see a guy with such an inventory and following through of good deals go.

natron21

Addicted to Softballfans
BUMP for my teammate .......hes GTG and im sure this is just a misunderstanding anyone needs to contact him can go thru me in a pm please.... he got officially banned for the viscious comment in someone elses thread think he said he can come back on in about 1 month

Last edited:

Treb

Retired
he was given an infraction 2 days ago for niw sales that put him at 2 points, the mod who gave it talked to him and said he could have it reversed but the stipulation was to be very wary of rule #1 and not do it, if he did it would be a 2 point infraction... Well today he posts 2 things... One is in his shaved bat thread if anyone wants the shaved bat he got to pm him and also in a miken chaos thread he says "yes these can be had for xxx$ niw just pm me"
i deleted the one about him posting to pm about the shaved bat and let him have a freebie but someone else saw the chaos thread and gave an infraction and that was that.

:( .

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
im sure this is just a misunderstanding

it sucks, but he broke the rules. it sounds like he knew what he was doing and plenty of warnings.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
bring him back one of the best bro on the board to deal with. If thats the case what about all the other people selling NIW stuff here. If its going to be like that it should be trade ONLY. I dont know really what to say this isnt the 1st person i have seen banned for selling

p17

bring him back one of the best bro on the board to deal with. If thats the case what about all the other people selling NIW stuff here. If its going to be like that it should be trade ONLY. I dont know really what to say this isnt the 1st person i have seen banned for selling

there have been tons of infractions given out for this since they put the rule up, he isn't the first....

Cjb44

Duffle Bag Boy

he is a good dude... but the SBF is not going to compete w/ him, they'll just ban him.. i dont blame the mods, he's taking away from the stores business, and its not like the stores prices are outrageous on items either... there pretty comparable, im still thinking about getting an MV-1 !!

p17

he is a good dude... but the SBF is not going to compete w/ him, they'll just ban him.. i dont blame the mods, he's taking away from the stores business, and its not like the stores prices are outrageous on items either... there pretty comparable, im still thinking about getting an MV-1 !!

199 w/legit receipt, do it!

natron21

Addicted to Softballfans
HEY its steve hower here... my teammate let me come under his name for 1 post so please dont get him in trouble......any way i am not trying to take anything away from SBF store at all..... i just didnt know what they sold its kinda hard to find exactl models of everything they sell..... I will not sell anymore NIW bats on here only used stuff when im allowed on ..........and everyone i had deals with everything shipped and should be 100% GTG
sorry guys i guess i suck for hookin u guys up :(

#2@Infield i guess that is what this is, a used bat forum not for NIW stuff at all anymore....

Last edited:

p17

HEY its steve hower here... my teammate let me come under his name for 1 post so please dont get him in trouble......any way i am not trying to take anything away from SBF store at all..... i just didnt know what they sold its kinda hard to find exactly model of everything they sell..... I will not sell anymore NIW bats on here only used stuff when im allowed on ..........and everyone i had deals with everything shipped and should be 100% GTG

hi hower. come back soon

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
HEY its steve hower here... my teammate let me come under his name for 1 post so please dont get him in trouble......any way i am not trying to take anything away from SBF store at all..... i just didnt know what they sold its kinda hard to find exactl models of everything they sell..... I will not sell anymore NIW bats on here only used stuff when im allowed on ..........and everyone i had deals with everything shipped and should be 100% GTG

#2@Infield i guess that is what this is, a used bat forum not for NIW stuff at all anymore....

done mulitiple deals with the guy and hes always gone above and beyond... this is BS. there are others on here selling NIW bats and still posting up today and others doing dirt everyday and still going about there business... good looking out steve on the couple deals weve done. but i guess it serves you right for being GTG....:eek::eek: C YA SOON

Punishment35

Addicted to Softballfans
I was hoping for a steve hower sticky thread, full of good deals. I got a virus for my kid from steve - g2g

FAD # 3

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, this sucks, he def looked out for all of us...damn shame

his last pullover deal, he hooked me up lovely...bring him back !!!!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I understand why he got banned and I understand this sites need to not have their store under sold. The problem here is this is not like banning Ace7 where someone who brought nothing but BS forum was banned, banning S_Hower means that a lot of guys on here will lose out on some good deals from a good guy who always went above and beyond for everyone on here. The whole selling NIW thing, unless he sells something that competes with SBF store I dont see why its a problem. I hope this all gets worked out and he can be brought back it is the best thing for everyone involved.

Treb

Retired
I understand why he got banned and I understand this sites need to not have their store under sold. The problem here is this is not like banning Ace7 where someone who brought nothing but BS forum was banned, banning S_Hower means that a lot of guys on here will lose out on some good deals from a good guy who always went above and beyond for everyone on here. The whole selling NIW thing, unless he sells something that competes with SBF store I dont see why its a problem. I hope this all gets worked out and he can be brought back it is the best thing for everyone involved.

that's the only time someone will get an infraction for it. he was warned that the next time he end up being banned for it.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
that's the only time someone will get an infraction for it. he was warned that the next time he end up being banned for it.

I totally understand this but other people were saying that they thought he got banned for selling to many NIW bats. I was just pointing out that it was not the volume he sold but it was the few that conflicted with the store. I can see with how many sticks this guys sells that his chances of making a mistake and selling something that is sold at the store goes up a lot. Either way he is an asset to SBF and its members and I hope something can be done to bring him back and not lose the SBF store money at the same time. It would be a shame if he starting just selling on ebay and could no longer hook up board bro's with deals.

Treb

Retired
he can sell NIW bats all he wants, as long as the store doesn't carry it. and he was fairly warned the next time he did he'd be banned.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
done mulitiple deals with the guy and hes always gone above and beyond... this is BS. there are others on here selling NIW bats and still posting up today and others doing dirt everyday and still going about there business... good looking out steve on the couple deals weve done. but i guess it serves you right for being GTG....:eek::eek: C YA SOON

The only good way to catch ppl is if you report the threads. We as mods can only do so much. I know that steve has done a ton of deals, and has hooked up plenty of board bro's on here. Like Treb had said he was warned the first time, and he took advantage of the same thing again.

gmoney1996

Addicted to Softballfans
he can sell NIW bats all he wants, as long as the store doesn't carry it. and he was fairly warned the next time he did he'd be banned.

This sounds fair to me... Although S Hower was a very GTG bro... he was warned and did break the rules so he should be banned... when it comes to hooking up other people on this site, maybe we should follow his lead and quit trying to make a bunch of $$$$$$$, instead of helping someone else out... THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW!!!!