Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

Sadie1980

Lmao you are such an idiot...we love in small towns where it's all families so no it's not at all hard to believe. It happens all over the country so get over it bro. Stop searching for **** that's not there. I made a deal and followed through like I promised. I have proven all your bs lies wrong and yall are still talking carp. Get over it and grow up.

Sadie1980

And that's illegal and you may wanna watch that...not allowed to post names and addresses of ppl outside this site without permission of that person.

Sadie1980

You guys can talk this over amongst yourselves but I would really watch who's personal life you talk about if they aren't members here. They actually may cause this site all kinds of problems as it's illegal to post their name and address if they have nothing to do with this site.

Sadie1980

Lmao think all ya want guys but your wrong once again. I'll be going now, I've shown enough proof here and made good on my end of me and "onyur6" deal so I have nothing else to say.

Sadie1980

He's a member and he's the one started the thread so to prove myself yes I did have too and I apologized to him for that but I think he understood. If someone calls you out for wrong doing anyone would've done what I did to prove themselves. Btw, I deleted his address and he actually posted mine as well so...

AydenB00

The Rookie
You guys can talk this over amongst yourselves but I would really watch who's personal life you talk about if they aren't members here. They actually may cause this site all kinds of problems as it's illegal to post their name and address if they have nothing to do with this site.

you posted the address dumb ass

Sadie1980

Not on this site it's not and you need to know the laws buddy. Only ppl that should be talked about is the ppl involved in this site.

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes I indeed said that. I did apologize for thinking I wasn't gonna recieve what I paid for but I WILL NOT delete this thread as SBF members need to proceed with caution when dealing with William Greer.

bbaum17

Starting Player
You pulled up the wrong J Atwell douche

Apparently I'm the douche when a simple FB search through his friends shows this guy is friends several softball pages and one particular friend matches the last name of the property owner.

stillballin

The Veteran
When I sent PayPal. William Greer was the receiving party

really the only proof that is hard to tamper with.... paypal has to link to a bank account.... and money was sent to William greer... same as lssoftball...

Last edited:

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
really the only proof that is hard to tamper with.... paypal has to link to a back account.... and money was sent to William greer... same as lssoftball...

And continues to deny it. Smh. Just advice all to be cautious while dealing with him b4 he gets the boot

Sadie1980

Lmao it's funny how yall think you know but you're way off. This site and the internet is bigger than all of you, ppl make up names, accounts, numbers and addresses...you push too much and ppl might push back. Just sayin...I sit here and watch yall make fools of yourselves.

Sadie1980

You guys can talk **** all day but fact of the matter is that I sold bats that "I" in fact sold the right way and did absolutely nothing wrong. I'll leave this thread on that. Good luck ladies