Say what you want that is random Combatants Part 33 1/3

whogotz

dilligaf?
facing a 7 hour drive later. just me and the wife
little does she know i have prodigy "smack my bish up" in the playlist a few times
could make for an interesting drive.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Posted this in the Buying forum, but figured I'd ask in this thread...Does anyone have a well-used, beat up looking OG Combat Virus that you don't want or use anymore? I'm looking for something around $50. No cracks please. I'm trying to find one well-broken in but still in good shape structurally. 27 FL.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
facing a 7 hour drive later. just me and the wife
little does she know i have prodigy "smack my bish up" in the playlist a few times
could make for an interesting drive.

Haha this is a good strategy here. Should make it every third song to get a great response

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
sigh.... miss gettin on here. Haven't been around much lately between work and thrashing on this junk car of mine trying to get it done and dyno tuned by march 17th. How has everyone been?? I'm too lazy to read through the pages and see :p

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Addazio (Temple HC), Cristobal (FIU HC), Diaco (ND's DC). It's going to be really tough to get either of the first 2 though.

Heard you guys nabbed Cristobal. Great hire! He's a guy I believe can build on what Schiano started and improve on it. What he did at FIU was amazing.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Heard you guys nabbed Cristobal. Great hire! He's a guy I believe can build on what Schiano started and improve on it. What he did at FIU was amazing.

I saw that they were in negotiations...didn't see anything conclusive yet. Whichever way they go, they have to move fast and give those recruits some confidence in the program.

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
I'm too small to show up in pics using a standard camera....

Lies :rolleyes:

DSC_7104-1.jpg

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Why does all the delicious yogurt have to be so high in sugar?

Anyone have any good recommendations for a yogurt whose primary ingredient isn't granulated sugar?

whogotz

dilligaf?
No shame in admitting how happy I am with my "new to me" Spike Baker. Saturday can not get here quick enough