SBFNJ Chapter 24

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmmmm, doesn't quite make sense. If you're adding 40lbs to the test, doesn't that mean the bat will be, technically, not legal? Compression is compression, isn't it?:confused::confused::confused:
So, basically, the Flipper will be this year's Z+. Price of the Flipper will skyrocket, if it hasn't already.

Me thinks Demarini greased some palms for this.:thumb:

got one for sale with 10 BP swings on it for $500

bones88

Coach
who cares... can't man up and put a name to it, something's wrong with ya! :thumb:

We all acting like we didnt read that stuff.. we all read it or we wouldnt know it was there.. sure it was like 5 guys posting over and over.. but we all read it and all came back.. i for one got ammussement from reading some of that stuff...

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
We all acting like we didnt read that stuff.. we all read it or we wouldnt know it was there.. sure it was like 5 guys posting over and over.. but we all read it and all came back.. i for one got ammussement from reading some of that stuff...

always checked it Friday before tournaments to see who the anonymous gangsters were picking on their educated scouting reports. :der:

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
hey, I think we may play some USSSA softball on Saturday.... Storms Forming apparently put a team together this weekend.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
there are some good teams in it this weekend

Showtime Jersey Fresh Ewing Dirt

Cory Ill be there you still want those bp balls buddy?

Cody... lol

but yep, who are you playing with? didn't see Raw Talent on the list... ;) just let me know how much I owe you. I forget, it's been so long.