SBFNJ Chapter 24

WeaponX

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got a bunch of used BP balls they are looking to move? I help run a work league and they always buy MUSH balls from freaking Walmart. Trying to replace about 3doz with any type, just anything better than mush for as cheap as possible. Let me know, im willing to pick up locally within like 30-45 min. I live just outside of Trenton.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got a bunch of used BP balls they are looking to move? I help run a work league and they always buy MUSH balls from freaking Walmart. Trying to replace about 3doz with any type, just anything better than mush for as cheap as possible. Let me know, im willing to pick up locally within like 30-45 min. I live just outside of Trenton.

philphan89 hooked me up with a huge box of balls a few months ago. if you want 3 doz, they're yours. I have plenty. just send you a PM.

EvanSinc69

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody know The Rohnie? He is tearing up my corporate work league, guy mashes. He get intentionally walked almost every at bat.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be playing in Montrose, CO.

shame FattyMcBoomSuck won't be joining the festivities.

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
Damn haven't been on here in a long time and I see the last post was made on Sunday. We used to have a thread closed in less than a week.