Senior Bat List

not allowed in any assoc,only reason it says senior on it is b/c it is better than all others,they say.

not sure what you mean? you can swing any senior bat in spa,fhc, not sure about any others but I have played in those and the senior's are legal. Unless you mean in any assoc. and age under 50.

gofisch

The Baden axe senior is the new kid on the block. It is senior play legal, hits lke the U2 and has a great feel with the axe knob.

I wonder who makes it for them?

I guess I was loosely defining Senior Bats as those not sanctioned by the traditional Slowpitch leagues.

not sure what you mean? You can swing any senior bat in spa,fhc, not sure about any others but i have played in those and the senior's are legal. Unless you mean in any assoc. And age under 50.

if you are using a rip-it senior,than you are playing outlaw,or without any bat reg's.the rip-it senior is not 1.20 bpf certified.

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
most senior leagues allow all bats

but if you go by ssusa, bat must have 1.20 on it

therefore rip it Elite senior the yellow one
The Boombah Cannon
and the 2 Toloso bats would not Qualify

The hidden jewel would be the Jak'd Nemesys
I have hit all of the ones I listed and the Jak'd is the best combined, performance and durability
the Gold launch is the bomb but probably shortest life as well as the Cannon

The Boombah Cannon

I have hit all of the ones I listed and the Jak'd is the best combined, performance and durability

thats what I was saying also thanks

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking

The Boombah Cannon

Good info here as well.

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
last but not least

Baden Axe Senior

AXEUSSSAad09.jpg

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
So here is the complete list of Senior Bats

Meets 1.20

Worth Launch 510 (Gold)
Worth Launch 510 (Maroon)
Worth Toxic XXX
Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Gray)
Combat Senior Gear Mike Macenko (comes with 10" and 13" barrel) (Yellow)
Combat Senior Original da Bomb Endloaded (Red)
Demarini Juggernaut Geezer
Boombah Senior
Miken Ultra 2 (Black)
Miken Ultra 2 Maxload (Red)
Miken Ultra 2 Legacy (Gray)
Miken Ultra 2 Advanced (Black)
Jak'd Nemesys
Baden Axe Senior

does not meet 1.20

Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Blue)
Rip-it Elite Senior (Yellow)
Boombah Cannon
Toloso Primo
Toloso Maximus

has the 1.20 but is banned just about anywhere but outlaw leagues

Miken Ultra

Last edited:
Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Blue) this one don't have the 1.20
Miken Ultra this one is banned all together.
Jak'd Nemesys this one I'm not sure of.Boombah Senior or this one never seen either of these in person or at any senior tourney I have been too

The Boombah Cannon

not any i play in,we go by the senior assoc rules and all assoc's that i know go by 1.20 bpf test.only time you can use anthing else is if you don't have any bats rules.

Meets 1.20

Worth Launch 510 (Gold)
Worth Toxic XXX
Boombah Senior
Miken Ultra
Miken Ultra 2 (Black)
Jak'd Nemesys
Badden Axe Senior

does not meet 1.20

Boombah Cannon
Toloso Primo
Toloso Maximus

red)the canadian version(blue one) does not have the 1.20 bpf on it,but it is allowed in most senior assoc play as it has the same part # as the grays by the snake store.

blue)does not meet any assoc bat requirements, 1.20 bpf

green)once banned after 6 months of use in 2002,has never been legal for any assoc.
Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Blue) this one don't have the 1.20
Miken Ultra this one is banned all together.
Jak'd Nemesys this one I'm not sure of.Boombah Senior or this one never seen either of these in person or at any senior tourney I have been too

yep........oops jak'd is usable for senior play

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
corrected

Corrected...

Meets 1.20

Worth Launch 510 (Gold)
Worth Toxic XXX
Boombah Senior
Miken Ultra 2 (Black)
Jak'd Nemesys
Baden Axe Senior

does not meet 1.20

Boombah Cannon
Toloso Primo
Toloso Maximus

Miken Ultra

gofisch

Vegas I took your list and put it in the first post. Thanks for your help. I still would like to list bats that are banned/not legal. I think it shows a lot of good bats that no one knows much about because they can't be used. I fortunately can use all of them. Thats mainly why I was curious about them. If I can use any bat I want, I might as well find out the best, and from what I understand the bats on this list usually are hitting the ball farther than any others, the only drawback seems to be durability and some no return policies.

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
Vegas I took your list and put it in the first post. Thanks for your help. I still would like to list bats that are banned/not legal. I think it shows a lot of good bats that no one knows much about because they can't be used. I fortunately can use all of them. Thats mainly why I was curious about them. If I can use any bat I want, I might as well find out the best, and from what I understand the bats on this list usually are hitting the ball farther than any others, the only drawback seems to be durability and some no return policies.

yes they may have less durability but many can be had for under 200 NIW and some closer to the 150 mark

If you can hit anything you want, I'd go for the Miken Ultra, but it may be hard to find and costly

bang for buck you may want to try a Combat original da bomb gray. I think the snake still has them at 165

Last edited:

Meets 1.20

Worth Launch 510 (Gold)
Worth Toxic XXX
Boombah Senior
Miken Ultra 2 (Black)
Jak'd Nemesys
Baden Axe Senior

does not meet 1.20

Boombah Cannon
Toloso Primo
Toloso Maximus

Miken Ultra

vegas the combat blue for some reason is the only bat GTG in senior play that does not have the 1.20 on it,its supposed to be the canadian model,according to some canadians that i have played with and against,they said they don't have to have the 1.20 on thier bats,i'm just going on what they told me.it does have the same model # on it as the gray snake one,as it came up at a senior tourney i was playing in with a canadian team,but it was my gray snake the other team wasn't sure about(it had just came out from the snake store),go figure.
everything now is correct in your list.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
it sounds so funny to hear the jak'd nemy as a senior bat. that's my NSA gamer, haha.

it does JUST outhit my geezer though. as far as distance off a tee anyway, we're talking 5-10 feet farther with the jak'd. but it's so much more satisfying to hit with. sounds/feels great.

i'm starting to think i should stop buying bats to try, and just pick up another jak'd for when the sad day comes that it breaks

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
it sounds so funny to hear the jak'd nemy as a senior bat. that's my NSA gamer, haha.

it does JUST outhit my geezer though. as far as distance off a tee anyway, we're talking 5-10 feet farther with the jak'd. but it's so much more satisfying to hit with. sounds/feels great.

i'm starting to think i should stop buying bats to try, and just pick up another jak'd for when the sad day comes that it breaks

I put it in the senior category cause it has the 1.20 but is only GTG in NSA canada and I here they are banning it n some leagues

I've tried almost all the bats listed above and the Jak'd is probably the tops, probably second to the Ultra. I think the Gold Launch may be superior also but durability is an issue with the Gold

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I put it in the senior category cause it has the 1.20 but is only GTG in NSA canada and I here they are banning it n some leagues

I've tried almost all the bats listed above and the Jak'd is probably the tops, probably second to the Ultra. I think the Gold Launch may be superior also but durability is an issue with the Gold

that's what's throwing me off. i bought the geezer assuming basically any senior bat would be hotter than an NSA legal bat.

i guess i just expect there to be more of a difference than there is between asa, utrip, and senior bats. i guess i'll hit the jak'd about 50 feet farther than say my juggy, but when you're playing open fields that doesn't feel like much

hey guys,what is the deal with the 1.20 bpf on your bats,i go to this tourney in st georgre,ut every year and play with a BC team and thats where i was told that you guys didn't have to have it on your bats up there.
oh that jak'd is a hot bat,regardless.

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
Vegas, you've hit the Worth Toxic XXX? How was it?

I have 2 waiting for me at the office in Houston
picking up next week
haven't hit the XXX yet
initial reports seem to be favorable

the 4 I have hit most, in order of preference

1. Gold Launch 510 fragile
2. Jak'd Nemesys great all round
3a. Miken Ultra 2
3b. Combat Original da Bomb gray

in no order
-Yellow Rip-it is fragile
-Maroon Launch 510 was similar to the gold one after approx 500 hits, but it broke soon after. I think it has thicker walls than the gold and takes more time
-Cannon is fragile
-Didn't like the Geezer
-Had the yellow combat MM but 10" barrel is to small for modified faspitch
-Blue Combat og da bomb was awesome, just a notch under the gray
-the Toloso Primo did nothing for me

I have a feeling the Toxic XXX wil be similar to Maroon Launch
New Boombah seems to be average as per reports

Of course the best all time is, was , will ever be the Miken Ultra

Jak'd Nemesis is probably second. I bought 3 back ups but so far my first one has been used in 2 leagues 25 games each by 4 guys minimum and 11 tournaments minimum 5 games each tourny, 4 guys plus. Still going very strong.

For those wondering why so many senior bats in leagues and tournies.

Simple, most modified leagues and tournies here have gone a different route. They are now using the mushiest of wet socks. its a 105. All bats are allowed other than the U1 and U2's

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys,what is the deal with the 1.20 bpf on your bats,i go to this tourney in st georgre,ut every year and play with a BC team and thats where i was told that you guys didn't have to have it on your bats up there.
oh that jak'd is a hot bat,regardless.

Thats why I listed all of them
some senior leagues, tournies accept all bats with some restrictions

But SSUSA states that bat must have 1.20 bpf on it to qualify

gofisch

Thanks Vegas, I play Modified also and Fastpitch. I mentioned in a different thread how all the Modified leagues I've been in have gone to those cruddy balls. I had an Ultra 2 and loved it but it didn't last long with the harder pitching. I've liked the Geezer so far, but I've only got to use it for one game so far. I've used my Gear Supremacy for just one game also, I'm not as enamored with it and may trade it for one of the ones mentioned above. I'm leaning toward one of the Worths or the Jak'd Nemesys but the price is a little high compared to the others and I probably couldn't get a trade on one.

vegas

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Vegas, I play Modified also and Fastpitch. I mentioned in a different thread how all the Modified leagues I've been in have gone to those cruddy balls. I had an Ultra 2 and loved it but it didn't last long with the harder pitching. I've liked the Geezer so far, but I've only got to use it for one game so far. I've used my Gear Supremacy for just one game also, I'm not as enamored with it and may trade it for one of the ones mentioned above. I'm leaning toward one of the Worths or the Jak'd Nemesys but the price is a little high compared to the others and I probably couldn't get a trade on one.

you can probably get decent coin for the supremacy and buy one of the combats or XXX for less than 180

the blue combat may can be used in some tourney's but a friend of mine tried to use his in a spa in Dalton,Ga. and he was told he couldn't use it.Even though it looked just like the gray combat but it didn't have the 1.20bpf So he was told to put it back in the bag.

Thats why I listed all of them
some senior leagues, tournies accept all bats with some restrictions

But SSUSA states that bat must have 1.20 bpf on it to qualify

the blue combat may can be used in some tourney's but a friend of mine tried to use his in a spa in Dalton,Ga. and he was told he couldn't use it.Even though it looked just like the gray combat but it didn't have the 1.20bpf So he was told to put it back in the bag.

vegas thanks,i thought that the blue was GTG,guess its not south of the border,according to firebird also.