Senior Bat List

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i had a mint one a few months back got it in a trade not sure if i can remember who i sold it to, it was hot but it was just like the gray senior to me

BruceinGa

always online
Almost everyone is calling the yellow Rip-it the Rip-it Senior. The Rip-it Senior is black and is ASA approved. We should be refering to the yellow Rip-it as the Rip-it Elite.:D

gofisch

Almost everyone is calling the yellow Rip-it the Rip-it Senior. The Rip-it Senior is black and is ASA approved. We should be refering to the yellow Rip-it as the Rip-it Elite.:D

So is our list wrong? Should I change the Rip-it to the Black. If a bat is ASA approved I'm pretty sure its not going to have the same pop as the other non-ASA approved bats.

BruceinGa

always online
I would just delete the word Senior. You'r right, the black Rip-it Senior doesn't have the pop of a utrip or senior bat.

BruceinGa

always online
Maybe I'm wrong here. I don't remember the word Senior being on the yellow Elite but while looking for a photo I found this:
senior1.jpg

The ASA approved black Rip-it Senior has the word "SENIOR" in big letters across the barrell.

gofisch

If that is the correct bat, then I need to move it in our list to the "meets 1.20" section. Can we get confirmation on this from anyone else. Not that I don't believe you Bruce.:D

gofisch

I looked everywhere for those pics, thanks!

I don't think the Rip-it Senior (black) should be listed at all. It's an ASA bat. I don't remember why they called it Senior but it wasn't because it was meant for seniors.

Thanks for you time spent on the list:D

I think your right, I'm going to take it off. If anyone has objections we can create another category.

"Bats that say Senior but have no Senior pop":D

But then again, if it is a Senior Bat the category does say "Meets 1.20"

Last edited:

zonk55

Addicted to Softballfans
Bruce: I believe when Rip It submitted the ASA black 'senior' bat to ASA, they never thought that it would be approved. Thus, the word senior was written on it. However, ASA did approve it; so, the word senior on an ASA approved bat.

BruceinGa

always online
Bruce: I believe when Rip It submitted the ASA black 'senior' bat to ASA, they never thought that it would be approved. Thus, the word senior was written on it. However, ASA did approve it; so, the word senior on an ASA approved bat.

That makes sense.

HITTS

With the change in SSUSA as to the bat specs now being 1.21. Wouldn't it make alot of these within limits? So the list needs to be re-vamped to reflex new standards.
Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Blue) ********:eek:
Rip-it Elite Senior (Yellow)****:D
Boombah Cannon ****:)
Toloso Primo***:)
Toloso Maximus***:)

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
With the change in SSUSA as to the bat specs now being 1.21. Wouldn't it make alot of these within limits? So the list needs to be re-vamped to reflex new standards.
Combat Senior Original da Bomb (Blue) ********:eek:
Rip-it Elite Senior (Yellow)****:D
Boombah Cannon ****:)
Toloso Primo***:)
Toloso Maximus***:)

Maybe the Cannon 1.205 BPF, but I don't think the others have a BPF stamped on them, so they're probably still not allowed in SSUSA.

lefty tn

2014 65M World Champs SSUSA Vegas
28oz Combat Centenarian blk fl
30oz Worth Legit
28oz Barrage Senior
28oz Senior Reebok Endloaded
28oz Combat Centenarian white
2 piece miken end load
28oz Combat Dirty
27oz Combat Ambush

Last edited:

Garick

Looking for a bat that doesn't crack. The Miken doesn't hold up for me. Cracked pretty quickly. I am 6'2 240 lbs..need recommendation for a good bat that doesnt crack.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
We should attempt to have a STICKY post for bat reviews for senior bats....This has a lot of review type info here anyway.....Rick