The Association

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
please do...repost everything that was said and show me where i said cousins was better than rodgers...dont worry, ill wait

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1418890

Skins are in for a fight with GB this weekend. I do think GB will win this game. Cousins doesn't even match up with a scoring contest against Rogers.

nobody cares what you think, but just so you can make an informed and intelligent opinion next time, heres some help...cousins is leading rodgers in the following categories this year:

-completions
-completion %
-yards
-yards per attempt
-qb rating

not to mention the skins have a better ranked total offense and have scored more points than the pack this year

have a blessed day

Here's my argument.. Cousins has been up til this season, A bench QB. So he's having an above average season. Rogers has been in the last 6 Postseasons (entering his 7th btw), Has a Super Bowl ring, Has won an MVP of the league at the position "twice", and is making the playoffs with an injured team offensively and horrible defensively most notably his #1 receiver (Nelson) is out so your entire argument is completely invalid.

The Redskins and their 9-7 record in a horrible division is the only reason they're making the playoffs. They'd be an after thought in any other division. A winning season but still horrible. They won't make it past the first round. If you disagree with any of this just go back and see Rogers throw a Hail Mary pass to connect in the End Zone for a TD win in the closing seconds of a game. That is all. Have a blessed day.

hes been a back up qb yes, for 3 seasons...hes no longer a bench qb and in his first full year as a starter, he has set the franchise record for yards in a season and lead the NFL is completion %...

how exactly is my entire argument invalid? you said cousins couldnt get into a scoring match with rodgers, however the stats prove other wise, especially because the pack dont have their #1 WR; the skins have out scored them all year and have a better defense, the fact that rodgers has been in the playoffs 7 years in a row, been a MVP, won a superbowl, etc etc etc has no bearing on what the two have done this year

and yes, rodgers did throw a last second hail mary, after a phantom face mask call and vs a detroit defense that was too dumb to properly defend it; without that theyd be on the playoff couch watching with your rams, just saying

does this year mean kirk is a better overall QB than rodgers? absolutely not...but for you to say kirk cousins cant get into a scoring match next week vs the packers, at home and win is just foolish

When you argue with Gio, you lose

Cousins looked better than Rodgers. :rolleyes: :p

FYI Stretch,

That's what MVP's do in playoff games. They win. Just so you don't forget.

There it is..

Does it just suck being wrong all of the time?

Stretch19

Grow up
oh ok, so show me the part where i said cousins was BETTER than rodgers, cause it wasnt in all that you just posted

Stretch19

Grow up
i said:

-he was leading him in several statistical categories this year
-i thought he would be able to score with the packers, based on the packers not having Cobb and me thinking the skins defense would out play GBs which had looked iffy of late

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus

You're just mad that you didn't come up with it first.

You're probably still stewing about the outright spanking that Brady took nearly two weeks ago to Manning and the Broncos. :biggthumpup:

Depressing.. I'm sure.

It put a smile on my face though.

Marshenko

You're just mad that you didn't come up with it first.

You're probably still stewing about the outright spanking that Brady took nearly two weeks ago to Manning and the Broncos. :biggthumpup:

Depressing.. I'm sure.

It put a smile on my face though.

Yeah you dunderpate, Kirk Cameron wasn't on Family Ties.

Marshenko

If I had to guess, he's just stupid. Whenever I question these things, I always default to "Gio is ****ing stupid"

ntz

tricknollegy
you two are twice as stupid as gio for doing all that. he got you running on a treadmill. you either run with gio or you run from him

Primo

fat and famous pablo
same guy talking **** about something that never happened.....

stupid dumb mother ****er trips fed this dog a couple times this week and now look at him.....humping everyone's leg and ****.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
and now stupid ass ntz is jumping in......

you ****ing carbon copy....at least when trips did it it was original.

****ing wanker

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
How is it I always seem to troll the trollers consistently? I should get some sort of award for this.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
nice job guys.....way to go....

Post 175

i hope you're happy....this and the 18 points will now be the focal point of 40 year reunion