The NEW MIKEN Price Guide

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah the NR should be here early next week..I'mma start swinging it in BP and make it a team bat...break that sucker in..I can't wait to see the distance between a NIW Psycho and a beat to hell Psycho

Deff LMK how your review goes on this, should be interesting.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
282 and 484

I think some of the price discrepancy are local markets and non board members buying bats. I am going to try to move a 282 for $125 and a 464 for $160 locally. These are guys I work with but, these bats are better than a lot of new bats they would pay more for. I also think they are under rated. Am I screwing my co workers?

TheBatman42

No more MV1 Threads!
I think some of the price discrepancy are local markets and non board members buying bats. I am going to try to move a 282 for $125 and a 464 for $160 locally. These are guys I work with but, these bats are better than a lot of new bats they would pay more for. I also think they are under rated. Am I screwing my co workers?

Screwing your co-workers is GTG. For real.

If the chances are that these are the only bats they're going to buy and they're not hunting any down on eghay or wherever, no problem. Switch it to $100 and $140 respectively if you don't think you can sleep at night.

Now that I've been more active in the selling forum recently, I think it's time to update the price guide some. Some things have dropped, some things have gone up.

homer2210

Addicted to BrewerHatGuy
Whats the price for bubble knob freak +. I have seen people say there are different serial #'s that could Affect the price.

comple

The Rookie
What would price be for a NIW 34/26oz Miken MXB full system with Maxload and Balanced barrels, and backpack?

htown860

Addicted to Softballfans
price check on niw balanced recoils... 26oz specifically?

price difference between a 200 hit maxload and a niw balanced? same weight?