the official id rather suck my own ******* than see the afc win the superbowl this year thread

Country469

As a bears fan, I was hoping rodgers would throw the winning pass and get knocked the **** out and concussed at the end there. Falcons is who I'd prefer, but thats like choosing a genital wart over Aids and hep c

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'd like to see the odds on winners right now.....

GB and Atl looked so much better than either afc team......

just be curious to see it move

Primo

fat and famous pablo
id put pats as least favorite if i was handicapping and i know how stupid that is....

i think pitt wins that game.....their lines were dominating

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
People around here acting like the Patriots lost the game just because they didn't win 52-7

I would not be surprised if the Steelers won though. All of a sudden they have a formidable defense.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
everyone's defense looks good vs. KC......

KC should have scored 40 w/ as open as some of our wrs were.....Smith just couldn't get it there or didn't have time

If Blount can run the ball, NE probably wins.......but w/ no Gronk, i just dont think they're the same team and while i like NE's defense a lot, KC held them to 6 fgs and had Brown somewhat in check.....Bell is gonna run, there's nothing you can do about it

Country469

18 points in the NFL is a ton of points. NE and Brady looked awful, I'd look for that to not happen again.

NE unforch just finds ways to win, best coach and GOAT taking snaps. I don't like it, but they are the best.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Ben aint exactly far behind.....h'es just been over shadowed his entire career by Peyton, Brady and Pitt being known for their defense.....

he's a top 10, imo.....all time...ya, all time

i just like the steelers weapons better.....no more, no less. someone gotta win

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i can't even argue because i dont want either of us to be right......like i refuse to make an argument for ben or for brady.....

one of those guys is going to win....proof god doesn't exist and movies > real life because bad guys dont win the movies

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
supposedly Antonio Brown posted a video of Mike Tomlin saying this but then deleted it.

“We spotted those assholes a day and a half. They played yesterday, our game got moved to tonight. We’re going to touch down at 4 o’clock in the ****ing morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for their ass.” – Mike Tomlin, 1/15/17

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i agree......i mean i understand why KC did it but it was pretty bush. i dont know what the alternative solution would have been.......

Country469

I can deal today, I have a meeting at noon tom to sign contract for the golf outing I'm running, 60 and cloudy, gonna tell the group outing hoe to comp two rounds if she wants to get the deal done.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'll be honest....i found myself wanting to chiefs to lose because that's how bad i want Alex Smith gone.......

Walter Payton MOY candidate....i want him out

like i didn't know i could dislike a guy so much...especially a good guy. and he is...he's a good dude

hrdchrgin13

The NFC teams did look better than the AFC guys, but you can't sleep on either one because QBs. And I to like the Steelers weapons

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah smith did look plum awful. what does reid see in him anyway?

all the remaining teams just goes to show it is a qb driven league and you are not getting it done with a guy like that. regular season is so vastly different than playoff football and you need tight throws to beat defenses.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Hope I'm wrong but GB wont be able to cover Julio and crew. Then you got Freeman and Tevin..... Damn, ATL has it all and at home to boot.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
yeah smith did look plum awful. what does reid see in him anyway?

all the remaining teams just goes to show it is a qb driven league and you are not getting it done with a guy like that. regular season is so vastly different than playoff football and you need tight throws to beat defenses.

Smith was a stop gap and a damn good one......it was just a few years ago we had the worst record in the league and ended up w/ the 1st pick in the worst draft in NFL histroy......now we're in the 2nd round of playoffs.....that can't be ignored and Smith is a huge part of it

Smith stopped the bleeding and he was perfect for that.....bring in a veteran who wont lose games and help turn the program around and he did it and imo, was probably the best man for the job. He's the definition of consistent and tailormade for what we needed........however; now we need something else and he's flat not the guy for the job. It's not really a negative on the guy, he's just not a franchise qb and imo, we're going to miss the window

we probably lose Berry to FA....we dont have the money he'll demand....right now we have our young defensive studs on offense and defense locked up so i get the win now mode.....but you're putting all your chips in the smith basket.....if he doesn't win in the next year or two (and he wont) we'll lose our defense to FA/injuries/age and we'll be stuck w/ a bad offense AND a bad defense.....

RustyShakleford

they put in the right skill guys around him too. great TE and a speedy little ****er where smith doesn't have to throw the ball down the field

Primo

fat and famous pablo
they put in the right skill guys around him too. great TE and a speedy little ****er where smith doesn't have to throw the ball down the field

it's on Smith but it's on Reid too.......he gave him the extension.....

This is who Smith is......and i dont think anyone ever thought he wasn't this guy.

Conley is a freak, Maclin is always open when he can stay on the field, Wilson would dominate as a slot WR somewhere else, Kelce is as good as it gets and Hill is literally unguardable......

plus they all run 4.3s or 4.4s minus Kelce who flies for a TE......

none of it makes sense......

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i didn't think it was that cheap....the ball was just that poorly thrown. i think by the time he got there, he was ****ed.....he tried to turn sideways and it was just too late

Conley fell back against the grain and was below him...he was still on his feet.....i didn't see any other way it could have happened......

obvious penalty but i didn't think that was his intent.....

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
i didn't think it was that cheap....the ball was just that poorly thrown. i think by the time he got there, he was ****ed.....he tried to turn sideways and it was just too late

Conley fell back against the grain and was below him...he was still on his feet.....i didn't see any other way it could have happened......

obvious penalty but i didn't think that was his intent.....

When that play happened I turned to my brother and said: "The flag should go against Smith for almost getting his guy killed."

He was way more to blame than was the defender for Conley getting lit up there.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
if Dallas didn't spike the ball on 1st down with 48 seconds left, Rodgers never would have had time to get in FG position. Also, they wasted a down.