the official id rather suck my own ******* than see the afc win the superbowl this year thread

3XC

Big Truss
Hot take: Dallas would have won if Romo started. That pick on the bubble screen was a rookie mistake.

3XC

Big Truss
i brag about how popular i am now.....not back in highschool......

inherited, i guess, is a bad word....i mean Garrett had zero say in any of the draft picks so he did kind of inherit them but yes, i could have worded it better.....gifted, given, granted, provide etc......

he did nothing and ends up w/ Zeke and Dak (after being forced to play him via injury) and now gets to ride a great hand for a decade

as far as stat checking, i can do it blind......it's easy to tell when you're just guessing and when you're not......you can blame me but if you dind't throw so much bull**** out there, you wouldn't ever get called out. how bout a little personal responsibility, eh?

This was the answer America wanted.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Hot take: Dallas would have won if Romo started. That pick on the bubble screen was a rookie mistake.

i dont necessarily disagree.....however, Dak was gonna have this happen anyway.....and now he gets it out of the way his first year and suffers this type of loss.....

bad for the present, great for the future.......and it's probably as happy as they can be w/ a loss. He came back.....had a great 2nd half to pull them to a tie and lost to maybe the greatest talent on the great roll of all time.....

plus i've really enjoy all the battle of endor meme's w/ Zeke and the rest of the ewoks losing

bndawgs

President-Elect
Calling for the spike on first down was a rookie mistake by Jason Garrett. Or throwing into double coverage on 3rd and 2 of the first drive of the game. Coaches cost the Cowboys the win.

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
15977163_1371705682876116_9154709071806020826_n_zpsq0fhuhbi.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Calling for the spike on first down was a rookie mistake by Jason Garrett. Or throwing into double coverage on 3rd and 2 of the first drive of the game. Coaches cost the Cowboys the win.

i still dont get the spike play......you were already in fg range.......had 48 seconds left and a timeout

like i dont see the angle there.....

bndawgs

President-Elect
i still dont get the spike play......you were already in fg range.......had 48 seconds left and a timeout

like i dont see the angle there.....

there was actually 1:07 on the clock for the spike. If he didn't spike the ball, they would have scored a TD.

3XC

Big Truss
i think the only ridiculous kicker is the guy who sings opera.

He was a music major at U of Texas. Most music majors have zero talent and aspire to be rock journalists or some ****, at least homie can actually sing.

3XC

Big Truss
Operas are in all different languages there, guy. You sing them in whatever language they were written.

Didn't miss a kick this year. Before you open your yap, he had one blocked, not his fault. Not missing kicks is all that matters. In his free time, he can go around burning down orphanages and kicking old ladies off subway platforms.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I sang latin in college....i dont speak latin

lulz at "sings in 7 different languages"

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The Dolphins seem to be happy with Tannehill and I don't think the Jags are ready to move on from Bortles

IMO

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Best "fit" for Romo is the Cowboys - they finally have EXACTLY the kind of players around him to maximize his strengths and mitigate his durability problem, and he can't get on the field.

I thought all along that their best chance at a SB this year was to have eased him back in over the last 3-4 weeks of the season with the intention of having him 100% back in the saddle for the playoffs.

3XC

Big Truss
Romo should go to Denver, Demaryius and Sanders are a great duo with tread on the tires. Marshall/Decker in NY also good. I think Allen Robinson is great but unlike Primo I don't think much of Lee in Jacksonville. I guess with Hurns they would have the best 3, since the other teams' WR3 is not as good.

Dolphins probably more likely to want to move on than Jville though, even though Bortles is a turnover machine. The hope is that Bortles "fixes" his mechanics and develops into a Stafford type downfield passer. Doubtful though.

Tannehill, its ok to say, is a bust. Denver is probably going to want to move forward with Lynch (has an absolute cannon if you didn't know) and develop him. Really I think Romo would be most wanted in NY or Miami. I doubt very much he'd go to Buffalo unless they signed him first, then let him pick the coaches he wanted around him. Then Buffalo would be wedded to a very fragile, aging QB. Doubt that would happen either.