the official id rather suck my own ******* than see the afc win the superbowl this year thread

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i thought that was the worst call i've seen in a long time........just call a dive and get 6 yds.......then make a decision. the clock didn't really need to stop

then again, Garrett is an idiot and inherited this offensive cast.......no way you can get rid of him now

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Tomlin can't coach but he's a motivator.......those guys come to play

I dont see any real positives w/ Garrett......

i'm not a tomlin fan but he's a "tough" guy and his team has that same mentality......maybe it's not him and the steelers have just always been that way but i think he contributes in that sense.....

qualities of Garrett: Jones likes him. that's it

oh, and he might be the luckiest man ever......which counts....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Pats-Birds SB is what I am pulling for. If Pats lose, I can't be all that mad. Julio and Matty getting a ring? Ok. Maybe they can give Tony a one-day contract the day of SB too. **** it, idc.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
by looking awful i meant when he tried to throw the ball down the field. like you say he is what he is but will not win you the big one. in this league you need a star qb or a killer d like denver had last year and even at that it is not a given the d will carry you. chips just fell into place for them last year.

3XC

Big Truss
NE is gonna win. I have more confidence on that pick than my very lukewarm Atlanta prediction.

BB is pulling strings while Tomlin is trying to trip returners running down the sideline. Both are unethical and trying to cheat, but one is an evil genius and the other one is just a buffoon. You could say Belichick is playing chess and Tomlin is playing checkers.

The Steelers also let KC receivers (not just Hill, other guys too) run free in space and get behind them with alarming regularity. I give the Steelers zero credit for doing it on purpose, I doubt very much that their game plan was "let them run around in space, Smith won't find them." In any case, if they let NE receivers do that, Brady will have 450 yards passing.

3XC

Big Truss
i thought that was the worst call i've seen in a long time........just call a dive and get 6 yds.......then make a decision. the clock didn't really need to stop

then again, Garrett is an idiot and inherited this offensive cast.......no way you can get rid of him now

Garret became HC in 2010.

He inherited Romo, Bryant, Witten, Scandrick, and Lee.

48 of the 53 guys, including the entire O line, the starting QB, MVP candidate RB, and ridiculous kicker all joined the team after Garrett showed up.

So he inherited two guys who play - the very washed up TE, and the great Dez Bryant, who was the best player on the field Sunday other than Rodgers.

3XC

Big Truss
So he has a good GM?
I guess. I was just doing to Primo what he started doing to me, to emulate his hero Stretch.

ACTUALLY 3XC, it was 1,091 yards, not 1,019.

Still brags about how popular he was in HS. Turned into a stat proofreader. That's way more tragic than Stretch, the guy who played the flute in HS, becoming a stat proofreader.

3XC

Big Truss
hedge is in a bad line of work for a guy who takes immunosuppresant drugs. He's gonna sprout horns.

Country469

like dirty, used, hooker butthole on a hot summer day?

or like 3 days of intenstinal virus and Morris' golden taint awful?

3XC

Big Truss
I made chili and went overboard with spices and whatnots and gave myself the ring of fire yesterday. It was so bad I ran a cool bath around 9PM and sat in it for like 20 minutes just to soothe my ass hole. It felt like someone bent me over and pepper sprayed my anus. Wholly unpleasant, holey unpleasant.

hedge

life takes guts
I'm waiting for my health risk assessment at work. I haven't eaten since 5:30 pm and I might stab someone soon

Gio

Resident SBF Guitarist
Go Pack.. They're on a roll. As far as the AFC goes.. I don't like the Patriots.. Probably never will.. They're smug unhappy little men and treat other teams like they're idiots.

hedge

life takes guts
Yo lemme get some blood samples and your blood pressure.

I get that stuff done twice a week. Check my records

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i brag about how popular i am now.....not back in highschool......

inherited, i guess, is a bad word....i mean Garrett had zero say in any of the draft picks so he did kind of inherit them but yes, i could have worded it better.....gifted, given, granted, provide etc......

he did nothing and ends up w/ Zeke and Dak (after being forced to play him via injury) and now gets to ride a great hand for a decade

as far as stat checking, i can do it blind......it's easy to tell when you're just guessing and when you're not......you can blame me but if you dind't throw so much bull**** out there, you wouldn't ever get called out. how bout a little personal responsibility, eh?