Top 10 fp bats for sp

CoachT

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok guys, here we go. I am considering going to a fp bat for Asa sp. Obviously, everyone loves the 1b and 4b, but I was wondering what the top 10 fp bats would be for sp. Thanks guys.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
I know it's not in the top 5, but the NRG FP is a sick bat that I think would make the top 10.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Toldeo Jade. You can find them cheap( I paid 50)It's not the best but for the price you can't beat it...Once its broke in it was hitting as hard as todays ASA bats.

Also, its they are pricey, but OG R/T fastpitch and Miken Intensit-E...things are just stupid hot and better than most top bats out now.

gsus03

Banned User
phenix 34/26, phenix 33/25, cf3.....

you don't need anymore than that....

I have all 3, I feel lucky...maybe I should shave my stache, grow my hair, and become a lefty slapper...actually, all of the above but KEEP the stache

Country35

Banned User
top 10 reasons to buy a FP BAT:
1. You cant swing a 26 oz bat
2. You love chick colors
3. This is the closest the words "lisa" and stick have come in you life time
4. see #1
5. You wanted to get a post count up so u bought some to make a thread about it
6. see # 1
7. you saw # 1 and had it shaved down to 19.5 oz stick
8. you buy your wife the good bats cuz she is better
9. you saw #9 and are single and though a good fast pitch bat would help you pick up women
10. you are all the above

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans

"10. Don't start a pissing match with a veteran member. You can't win and it's likely that your personal information including dating site profiles will be posted. You will be made fun of to no end and the only way out if you get in too deep is an apology thread or a banfraction. Crying to Mods will get you nowhere and they will probably just laugh at you too."

This makes me lol

Averagejay would hate this thread btw. Where is he? Oh yea that's right, he's banned nm.

top 10 reasons to buy a FP BAT:
1. You cant swing a 26 oz bat
2. You love chick colors
3. This is the closest the words "lisa" and stick have come in you life time
4. see #1
5. You wanted to get a post count up so u bought some to make a thread about it
6. see # 1
7. you saw # 1 and had it shaved down to 19.5 oz stick
8. you buy your wife the good bats cuz she is better
9. you saw #9 and are single and though a good fast pitch bat would help you pick up women
10. you are all the above

LMAO umm yea... Unless you're playing fp u shouldn't need a fp bat as a man lol.

CoachT

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to the one's of you that actually sent a legitimate post. To those of you who have no morals, mama always said "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". So I won't respond to you.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Thanks to the one's of you that actually sent a legitimate post. To those of you who have no morals, mama always said "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". So I won't respond to you.

Shut your pie-hole...

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Virus FP, LS Xeno (both of which come in 26oz :D), Lady Virus (also comes in a 26 but not too many leagues allow it), 1b, 8b, scx24b.

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
I still don't understand why people hate on what someone chooses to hit with...in the end we are all playing SLOWPITCH softball, who cares whether someone swings a 30oz or a 25oz. From what I know guys used to swing like 33oz bats in the 90s, they'd all call us lady bat users