Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
What has he done to you personally though? I clearly wrote that if he has screwed you, you've got every right to be upset and post facts. But if he hasn't screwed you who are you to bash him? You're not a moderator, mind your business. He's stated numerous times he's made mistakes and it working with those people to resolve the issues. If you feel he's shady, don't order from him. Simple as that.

You probably don't realize this, but he tries this same song and dance over and over. Joker keeps up to date on a lot of this and isn't buying his 'changed man' routine.

Joker is right, he needs to just stfu and fix his issues. Anyone who does business with this clown is an idiot. He made his own bed, he can lay in it.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
i'm a member of this forum just like anyone else and have the right to post in these threads if i want. if you don't like it, i don't care
I actually enjoy reading your posts most of the time. Here, however I disagree with your opinion

Joker

Where in any of my posts did I defend him? All I said is that he's trying to fix his mistakes. You're bashing someone who, to my knowledge haven't dealt with. If I'm mistaken, about that then I apologize. However nothing you have said in this post has had any positive effect on anyone. Your trolling hasn't caused anyone to get their jerseys faster. And in fact, unleashed explained that people like you are part of the reason he bailed on this site in the first place. He didn't care to hear and read responses like yours. I'm not defending anything he did in any way. But from my point of view he is here to fix his deals and attempt to gain some credibility in hopes of one day restoring his reputation

cryingtroll.jpg

jesseb

E Ball Hero
You probably don't realize this, but he tries this same song and dance over and over. Joker keeps up to date on a lot of this and isn't buying his 'changed man' routine.

Joker is right, he needs to just stfu and fix his issues. Anyone who does business with this clown is an idiot. He made his own bed, he can lay in it.
Not buying his changed man routine is one thing. Bashing him for admitting mistakes and attempting to fix them is another.

bido2

Coach
My team has ordered 3 sets of shirts from him in the past 2 years and he has come through everytime for us. I think our first set took 3 months but since then no issues at all.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
This jesseb guy is a clown. How hard is it to refund their money after being jerked around for over a year. You keep saying he is trying to resolve the problem but once they mention refund he heads for the hills. They obv don't want the pants anymore, and why should they?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
My team has ordered 3 sets of shirts from him in the past 2 years and he has come through everytime for us. I think our first set took 3 months but since then no issues at all.

Bahahaha there's always one

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
$0.

received another request asking for my new team designs so the pants would match.

asked again for refund.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
If he hasn't refunded then maybe I was wrong about this guy. No reason he can't refund his money after a year. It seems his trying to fix the deals is failing miserably.

kjlee85

I don't understand what more you guys want from this dude. He is admitting his mistakes, seems to be working to resolve the issues he had and go back into business. If you don't want to deal with him, don't. If you haven't been stiffed or ordered from him who are you to judge? To those who have been screwed over, by all means post negative feedback and facts and screenshots for everyone to see. Seems to me he's back on here and trying to fix his problems and all he's getting is crap from people who haven't even ordered from him.

I'm guessing most likely a refund or the product they paid for ?

Says a lot about the company if they cant refund the amount in 15 months...Wheres the money ?

kjlee85

I think this is to the point where you need to move thread or repost it in the Open Slow Pitch area. Technically, that isn't a feedback thread but the only place to hurt the company is to expose this in the most popular area of this forums and hurt their wallets and future customers.