Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have been offered a refund of $200 for 15 pair of pants.

It's for 13 pairs of pants, and do not have a set of pants that match those uniforms? Just Black instead of the White? I am offering the $200 for our mistake, it's that, or nothing, like you have now.

trip

stfu
It's for 13 pairs of pants, and do not have a set of pants that match those uniforms? Just Black instead of the White? I am offering the $200 for our mistake, it's that, or nothing, like you have now.

you're offering probably half of what you should refund him?

get the **** outta here. i hope you eat a ****meat sandwich

Joker

i don't think you're in a position to make ultimatums

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
It's either that, or nothing and Cody and everyone else can keep posting on here, and bashing me, and I will keep the OBD tag, and walk away. It's a means to an end, but if he chooses, he can continue, but I am done with this. Say what you will...have a great day guys and gals!

Joker

It's either that, or nothing and Cody and everyone else can keep posting on here, and bashing me, and I will keep the OBD tag, and walk away. It's a means to an end, but if he chooses, he can continue, but I am done with this. Say what you will...have a great day guys and gals!

so you're ok being a thief?

trip

stfu
how is this not considered theft?

he basically admits he's not refunding the entire amount of the contract.

what's a means to an end? less than half what he paid for?

whogotz

dilligaf?
Well for the package that I did for you guys, the pants were at $30 each. I know I f'd your guys order up, and yes, like I said, I didn't care last year...but things have obviously changed.

so much for this huh?

pathological this guy - can't imagine who would deal with him - ever

Joker

but he's offering $15 and change for them so he's not stealing all the money, just half. i wonder how his god feels about him stealing. he's going to hell

I will NEVER leave God out of anything in my life! I am sorry if you want to leave him out of yours, but I will not leave him out of mine. I pray that you never have the issues that I had with my family this year. That's all I am going to say about it. I will come back, I have far more good deals on here than bad. If you don't know anything about us, other than Diamond Kings order, and Laria's order, how can you judge us? We have done many orders without any problems, and we will do many more.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
I've forwarded all FB posts & threats, SBF posts & threats, and e-mails to the Nevada Attorney General.

Hope I get a reply in 27 minutes and 36 seconds....35...

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I have been offered a refund of $200 for 15 pair of pants.

You received pants but the wrong color. Agree that is effed up. At this point it seems $200 seems better than getting nothing. If he feels the OBD tag and thread bashing him will continue regardless of a full refund happens, feel lucky he is offering ANY compensation.

trip

stfu
acknowledge the mistake, return the product, and offer a refund minus a 5-10% restocking fee or 100% store credit like any normal ****ing business

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Offering $200 for a mistake we made...hmmm, yeah, that's stealing...He has had a set of pants that they have been wearing for a long while. If they had nothing, then yes, I would refund the whole amount.

trip

stfu
if every pair of pants has been worn, used, and farted in over the course of a year- then i'd consider the $200 enough to call it good.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
it hasn't been a year since we have had pants.

however the local police have been made aware of the situation as well. just a waiting game.

trip

stfu
legally speaking, if the product has been used, you basically accepted it as a completed contract.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
legally speaking we had a "contract" for 4-6 weeks. legally speaking I have e-mails stating it was his fault and that we should keep the pants and the corrected ones would be sent shortly. legally speaking I have every e-mail promise, guarantee, excuse given. legally speaking I have his public threats to beat in the head of a teammate.

legally speaking I guess we will see what the local authorities think of my case.

trip

stfu
don't get snippy with me mother****er. i'm trying to bring some actual sense in here and let you know what your options are.

take the $200 and gtfo

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
It seems trip is correct. I don't see any law enforcement going after the guy when you have essentially received and accepted a product, even if it is not the correct color. I'd take the $200 and put an end to this drama.

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Would have been the better option, at least we would have gotten what we ordered when we ordered it!

Barney, these pants were approved first, then asked to change afterwards, and was told no mock-up needed. I am not passing the blame here, I am just stating these were approved. If I was trying to blame someone, I would have never offered the $200 refund. But since Cody would like to take this to court, even though I gave you guys a free set of shirts for things being late, (14 @ $35 = $490, plus the free shipping), free hats (there was 10 extra hats thrown in there, as $15 each, that's another $150 towards your team, 14 sets of uniforms, and I had to order 24, and thought I would include those as well), but all that means nothing. So you got an extra $650 worth of product, because things were late. AND on top of that, I offered Cody FREE uniforms for this year (2014)...but he again, didn't want to accept the deal...which included the removal of this post and the OBD tag. Not a bad deal for $1,400 worth of free uniforms.