Vegas

hamneggs

I'll be at Arroyo Grande for 55M+ (JU Ent). I don't think I've ever played at Hollywood Park, how close is it to Arroyo ?

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
My team Samurai 60's will be at Desert Breeze... We'll represent the West in the USA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Samurai 60 (West) vs. Cardon/Madalena Construction (East) 3:30 on Field #1

BruceinGa

always online
Steve, my 55 AAA team, Tenn Connection, plays at Shadow Rock Thursday at
10:00 AM on field # 4 vs Northwest Merchants (WA)
and 2:30 PM on field # 2 vs Thunderstruck 55’s (AZ)
My 70M+ team Venom will play in the next session at BLD. We will represent the East in the USA National Championship game.
I hope to see you there!

Last edited:

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi Bruce, I play for Thunderstruck 55's AZ. We met a long time ago, I believe it was at a Florida event maybe. I used to post on here alot several years ago. See you in Vegas.

Tom Chilton
AZTOMC

BruceinGa

always online
AZTOMC, I asked about you but they said you were playing on the 60 team.
We play Thunddrstruct again tomorrow morning

BruceinGa

always online
We play Thunddrstruck again tomorrow morning

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
We play Thunddrstruck again tomorrow morning
Yep, tried to play two age groups in one weekend. That doesn't work out very well. Was going to play with Thunderstruck at 2:30 but due to roster problems and picking up players at the last minute I had to be dropped from their roster due to me prioritizing the 60's team and them picking up a 12th player at the last minute. Then I got injured:mad:. May be karma saying I should have played 55's instead.o_O

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Congrats on winning the National Championship
SMOKE
Thanks, Smoke... However, as we went into Sunday being the #1 team... we ended up getting double dipped by the very team we beat in the national Game, from NY State... LOL!! Karma. We lose the 1st and we had them in the 2nd game with 2 outs in the open inning.. and all of sudden the flood gates opened up losing 31-16...?? Been there and done that on both sides in past Sr. Worlds' events. We'll be reloading our team by making some moves to be ready for the Major Plus level. Did you get to play? If so, How did your team do?

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
Just came back from playing senior major 40's in Vegas and has a great time! Being from Canada and one of 3 Canadian teams it was an awesome experience and we met so many awesome people. We did our best but we ran out of steam on Saturday night with only 10 players. Love playing against and talking to the Thunderstruck 40's team. All class guys!
Thunderboldts 40's #14

Last edited: