VP Flying Squirrels Softball New Season

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
First let me say I am posting this here because u all are lazy rodents and wont look in the appropriate section for team info.
OK so we are moving to Santa Fe Springs this seaon a few miles from York feild.
Season starts Thursday March 15th. We will be using our own bats and of course Vinci glove must be used at all time when playing for Da Squirrels.
Please send $40 fee to:
[email protected] and mark the as league fees for VPFS spring ball.
I will list you on the roster as fees are received. OK lets get this done and have a great season bros!

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I shoot for 11 but I get excited if there are only 9 cause that means I gotta cover a lota ground. Other people get excited if we gave 12 or more :rolleyes:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I did play with 8 yesterday but it was OK cause I ended up pitching, LOL. Was really interesting :)

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
So I am so far underwhelmed with the response.
charlie_brown_baseball_1.jpg

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Santa Fe Springs Los Nietos Park and we can use our own bats. My RT is not shaved and I dont usually shave before the game unless its Co Ed :)

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
OK heres who we have
mad6r
Beto
carrrasco323
z00ted 85
Joey
Spackler
whitemamba
Ronn050
PRIMO
PRIMOJR
The Devious 1
Smarkley3
uptothrknuckle

Last edited:

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Two spots open on the roster bro. Actually, I was thinking of putting 4 buckets in the OF would be as good as some of the defense we played in OF last season.

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
Two spots open on the roster bro. Actually, I was thinking of putting 4 buckets in the OF would be as good as some of the defense we played in OF last season.

Buckets sounds like a good Idea. I would get less hurt running over a bucket than running into Carlos :D