VP Flying Squirrels Softball New Season

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Think not still need more $$$ to pay the balance for the season. Maybe go orange new name Homer Buckets
homerbucket.gif

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Think not still need more $$$ to pay the balance for the season. Maybe go orange new name Homer Buckets

Make it easy on the old guy and hand over the cashola before he blows a fuse :D:D

Homer Buckets could only over achieve!

BIG28WILL

Manager
I know I cant start a thread about a raffle...so ill just post a comment...im doing a local fundraiser raffle to raise money for My Coed team...gonna raffle a Vinci BMB-L or AB1974-L...tickets are 1-$10...2-$15...3-$20 raffle will be in 2 weeks at smith park...Smarkley can give you my number if your interested or PM here and I can come to you...

UptotheKnuckle

Addicted to Softballfans
So 14 guys @ $40 is $560. You need more funds? What are the league and umpire fees?

usually its $360 fees with $20 ump fees x10 games $560 depending on the league entirely....

and thats for returning teams! MLS sucks you dry ( not in a good way ). its 395 for first time teams. plues fees

so stop crying

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
usually its $360 fees with $20 ump fees x10 games $560 depending on the league entirely....

and thats for returning teams! MLS sucks you dry ( not in a good way ). its 395 for first time teams. plues fees

so stop crying

Who's crying? If you bothered to follow the thread, Steve stated that he stil needed "$$$ to pay the balance of the season".

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Still waiting on 4 guys, they will pay cash and I can use the pay the balance we owe. Jeeze save the aggression for our opponents on the field boys.

BIG28WILL

Manager

so stop crying

Thats cheap compared to the $695 at BLD...talk about being dry sucked...

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Be quite, I dont wanna have to catter after the games on Thursdays.....
League meeting Thursday anyone wanna go with me?

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Can we start playing already? Geez, this long ass lay off has sucked. I'm looking forward to maybe not getting our asses handed to us every week :eek::rolleyes:;).

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Just tel them u r the DVS1 and show them your bat, I am sure u will get a free pass and some Nachos... with Queso, LOL

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
OK first game Thursday March 15 6:30 Los Nietos Park Snata Fe Springs. Who's in?

Last edited: