Whats your favorite brand of batting gloves?

Blackpearl34

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive been using Franklin Neo Classics for some time now and love them. I bought some "nice" nike gloves that have the same palm as the Neo Classics but they started ripping in about a week. What brand is your favorite and where do you buy them?
https://www.amazon.com/EvoShield-Pr...id=1470771625&sr=8-13&keywords=batting+gloves
Reason I ask is cuz, I used to buy my gloves at sports chalet and would get the warranty for them and they always replaced them when they ripped. But sports chalet is officially out of business.

Anyone try evoshield prostyle gloves?

I tried searching the forum but the new layout is too confusing while searching.

Dan411

Star Player
Rawlings workhorse for me. I have had them for about a year, lots of BP and no durability issues so far. If you get a lot of responses, they should be all over the board. Lots of varied opinions about batting gloves. Definitely try them on before you buy if possible if you're going with a new brand. Big difference between LG and XL with most brands.

Blackpearl34

Addicted to Softballfans
hows the feel on the palm with those? The reason I like the Franklins is cuz I get a better feel for the bat. The workhorse gloves look like the palm is extra thick.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I still love the Neumann tacktified leather gloves. Last forever, I dont need any sticky stuff, and you wash them and they're still tacky.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
seen a picture today on FB of a pair of Lizard Skin gloves.... look sick! sorry no pic, I'm at work

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
hows the feel on the palm with those? The reason I like the Franklins is cuz I get a better feel for the bat. The workhorse gloves look like the palm is extra thick.

I drop a pinky and overlap and have no problem. The palm is no thicker than any other gloves I've tried but they are twice as durable

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Under Armour. They're fairly thin, not made out of leather, and have a thin layer of rubber on the fingers and palm for grip. You don't need pine tar or spray with them.

I hate those padded, thick gloves. I want to feel the bat.

5oclockHero

I used to do the same thing with the Nike Diamond Elites at sport chalet before I moved up to Washington. They're out of business? I run into the same problem with the palms, so I'm on the hunt for a new brand. A few guys in my league swear by the spiderz, might try those.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
menards mechanics gloves. i have a pair that has lasted 3 years now. its crazy how much feel you still have.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Under Armour. They're fairly thin, not made out of leather, and have a thin layer of rubber on the fingers and palm for grip. You don't need pine tar or spray with them.

I hate those padded, thick gloves. I want to feel the bat.
Same here. UA is thin, problem is they tend to wear out between my left thumb and pointer finger. But I like them best, and I spend enough on other crap that 2-3 pairs of batting gloves isn't much of an expense.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive been using Franklin Neo Classics for some time now and love them. I bought some "nice" nike gloves that have the same palm as the Neo Classics but they started ripping in about a week. What brand is your favorite and where do you buy them?
Reason I ask is cuz, I used to buy my gloves at sports chalet and would get the warranty for them and they always replaced them when they ripped. But sports chalet is officially out of business.

Anyone try evoshield prostyle gloves?

I tried searching the forum but the new layout is too confusing while searching.

My favorite gloves were Nike MVP Elite.

Over the summer I tried the Lizard Skin Pro's and I am sold. Much more comfortable, and a great grip. Right now that is all I am using.

I have tried the Evo Shields but I went back to Nike at that time. The Evo's are good but not as good in my opinion.

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
I'm going to have to second the spiderz. I got the ones with the rubber for overlap grip and it feels great. lots of slides and bp no rips for 2 years so far.

milesej05

The Rookie
I have been stuck on the Boombah Torva's this year. I picked up a pair at the beginning of the season and it hasn't ripped or stretched at all, just feels like there isn't much grip left on it. Picked up 3 more pairs a few weeks back.

can't beat the price at $7/pair

TRaj2327

Mizuno Global Elites. They have that double thick soft supple leather. If not those then DeMarini Torq-D or Stadiums.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got some of the UA ones with Superman on the back and have only made like 3 outs since.

hitsone

I get Mechanix free from my son. Use them for BP and back up. Long lasting
Gamers are Easton VRS. Just because they were a throw in for a bat purchase many years ago, just keep getting new ones. short life span