When you win...

robpezon

Batting cage hero
When you win a tourney and thus the championship t-shirt, are you cool with the TD taking down your shirt sizes and mailing the shirts a week later to your coach, or do you prefer walking away from the tourney with a shirt even though it may not fit?

kampy

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont care because its a t-shirt. Now if it was money, then thats a different issue all together.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
When you win a tourney and thus the championship t-shirt, are you cool with the TD taking down your shirt sizes and mailing the shirts a week later to your coach, or do you prefer walking away from the tourney with a shirt even though it may not fit?

I had this happen once and never got the t-shirt. It wasn't a big deal because I have a closet full of championship tshirts.

tmpnick16

Addicted to Softballfans
I would prefer one that fits, but I don't wear "championship t-shirts"... I give them to my father and let him sport them.
Only Tshirt that I won that I kept was an MVP Tshirt from this past January, and I'm not even going to wear that- I'm having the "MVP" part and the little saying underneath it cut out and framed.

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys know a good way to pick up chicks is to wear your championship/mvp tshirts to your local coed rec league night to sub a few games...along with sweatpants and gym shoes because you're too good to wear cleats in coed

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont really care because i dont need anymore ship shirts...but if its cash....I want it right Meow!!!

lawnmowerman

Just Happy To Be Here
id rather walk out w/ the shirt. XL is always on hand. Anything XXL or larger then lose some weight fatty

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
No t-shirt on the spot? Sounds like a good bargaining point for free beer.

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't care if they fit...just have a bunch of XL and XXL and be done with it. If you are 5-9 180 lbs...well, I guess you got a big T-shirt, too bad. Just wash it a couple times. Want it immediately don't want to wait for it or meet up with the coach to get the shirt.

KillerCam

Addicted to Softballfans
If they got my size, cool.

If they don't one of my loved ones who say I play too much ball is getting a nice little gift...helps get them off my back in the process;) Last tourney I won my mother in law got a new hoodie...suddenly she stops telling my wife that her husband should be home doing more*insert house chore here*

I would prefer one that fits, but I don't wear "championship t-shirts"... I give them to my father and let him sport them.
Only Tshirt that I won that I kept was an MVP Tshirt from this past January, and I'm not even going to wear that- I'm having the "MVP" part and the little saying underneath it cut out and framed.

Nick, you don't have any championship t-shirts. You wear your championship golfshirt underneath every shirt you own though.