Which bat converted you to a new brand?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
The 09 Ressy Titan pulled me back over to Worth.

But now i'm going full DeMarini again thanks to the OG Stadium.

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans
The only 5 bats that I have ever used regularly are the Syn 2, Miken Freak, SCN3, Freak 98, and Recoil.

whiterabbit35

Addicted to Softballfans
started with the freak + when they first came out. Went to the Nexus just no durability. got a first batch freak then the last 3 years swung nothing but the RDU28. and no nothing but demarini and TPs cause of the 2 piece feel

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Demarini Stadium.....I owned about 20 bats and now I own 2, both 26 oz. Stadiums and my gamer is straight NASTY!!!! It's not even fair. I feel like I'm swinging a U2. It's gonna blow up any day now I'm sure but I've been saying that for about 6 months now. The endcap is starting to separate and it sounds like a conga. I need to start using my back up in bp to get it gameready.

Went from Easton to Worth because of the 09 Titan; then over to TPS because of the Z1000. I believed the hype and I'm glad I did, the bats legit.

klu

on the mound
Asa went from all worth mutants toxics to Z1000.....
Utrip/NSA don't play much but swinging a cartel made me sell everything else

Viper987

Addicted to Softballfans
I used Easton all through high school and love them so I continued using them when i picked up softball. A teammate had a worth booger mayhem (made in the USA) and he kept asking me to just try it. Ever since then I've been hooked on Worths

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Easton all through HS as well and strayed for a season with a Mizuno Fury, but came back to Easton with my Syn2, Syn+, CNT+ and OG ASA Stealth. After shoulder surgery the flex of a DeMarini Juice allowed me to get the bat through the zone. Since it's been the OG Juggy, OTC, J2U, S.1 and everything you see in my sig. I like to say I major in DeMarini and minor in Easton.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Started with Worth, still like Worth and will swing Worth but I swung a Demarini The One and have been hooked since. Now I have a J2 with it. When I play outfield though I still wear my Worth Liberty Advanced

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Started out swinging demarini and Mikens went to easton when the og ext flex came out then went to combat for the AV went back to demarini for the juggy and the MLC onw I'm stocking up on z 1000 we hit hot dots with the crappy covers and no other bat compares in pop and distance with those balls .