Wilson-Demarini Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

Bats that have no warranty will be marked with "No Return" on the taper below the barrell or will have "RTN" on the knob

Returns Phone Number – (800) 937-2287

Warranty Return Address –
ATTN: Returns Department
Demarini Sports
6435 NW Croeni Road
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Online Return Form: Warranty Fom

WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
Aluminum & Composite Bat Warranty

Our policy is to provide you with a one-time replacement of your bat within ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.The DeMarini Factory Warranty covers the following three items - there are no other warranties.

A severely dented bat for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.
The end-plug and knob will be repaired or replaced if found defective for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.
Cracking from normal use for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase.

Original dated receipt is required. No Warranty Without Receipt. Please keep your receipt.

This is a manufacturers warranty. DO NOT RETURN YOUR BAT TO THE STORE.

Wood Composite (Pro Maple) Bat Warranty

Our policy is to provide you with a one-time replacement of your bat within THREE MONTHS from the date of purchase.
The DeMarini Factory Warranty covers Cracking / Breaking from normal use for THREE MONTHS from the date of purchase. There are no other warranties.
Original dated receipt is required. No Warranty Without Receipt. Please keep your receipt. This is a manufacturers warranty. DO NOT RETURN YOUR BAT TO THE STORE.

Please Note: Items not covered include but are not limited to; abuse or misuse, bats used in commercial batting cages. DeMarini Sports reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in sole discretion of DeMarini sports, abuses DeMarini product and/or DeMarini warranty policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

99forever

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have the return number for people in Canada? The website's down and I tried calling the number but it's a no go

A little late, but here's the number anyways...
(800) 267-7506 x253

It's only for receipts from Canadian retailers, if it's a receipt from a US retailer, then use the US number...

kirbdogg24

Anyone had any luck talking them into a return without a receipt? :confused:

I bought my white steel 30oz early this spring and it got a huge crack in it today on my first swing (cold temps, 12 degrees C) :(

it already had some denting that would likely have warranted a return...

I'm sure the purchase will be in my credit card history but I don't know if that will be enough...

also, what's all this talk about exchanging bats on return? You can request a different bat/weight?

i just returned my 2006 Demarini F375 without a reciept. I called the return dept. and explained to them what was up and sent them my bat which was a ligetimate return and they sent me the 2008 375 doublewall. The bat i sent in was a 34in 30 ounce and i requested a 34in 26oz 375 and got what i ask for. If ur upfront and honest and not trying to get more than what you should get demarini is willing to help you. the only problem is there are so many people trying to pull bull**** it makes it harder for honest people to get legit returns.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
does demarini customer service have an email addy? Or do you HAVE to call them for general questions? They have short hours, and are mon-fri., so I was wanting to email them.....

rgm381

<font color="#EE0000">growing older not up</font>
I will be sending in a red evo, so will I get an RD28 ?

Stotts07

Addicted to Softballfans
i BOUGHT A NR WHITE STEEL FROM A FRIEND WHO WAS HAVING MONEY ISSUES.. I UNWRAPPED IT MYSELF I WAS HITTING AT AN INDOOR CAGE WITH SOME FRIENDS USING REGULAR DEMARINI ASA BALLS.. I TOOK ABOUT 50 CUTS WITH MY HELMER + DECIDED TO TAKE A FEW WITH MY NEW WHITE STEEL ... FIVE HITS IN IT CRACKED DOWN FROM THE CAP ABOUT 2" LONG... IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO I KNOW ITS A NO RETURN BUT 5 SWINGS AND IT BREAKS THAT IS NOT G2G!!!

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
Regarding your EVO question. I just sent by 05 silver evo back to them and im getting a creature in return. Was hoping for an RD or The One, but not luck. Talked to the dude and was told that the Creature is all they can offer, unless i wanted to go to a metal bat. :( returning a mizuno and worth and got to pick asa/usssa and mayhem/mutant. Any reason why Demarini doesnt budge on this?

bigred7856

just a softball player
Your evo is Equvilent to the Creature in price- when they first came out they were more but throught the yrs they were no longer $299 bats usually so the offer you comparable bat in price creature sale retail for $249
they have no more RD28's to give out

If you returned a juggy you would get a ONE or possible a J2 or could get a utrip(otc)

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com
I understand that. Good lookin out bigred. I knew it had to be a price thing but though i would ask anyways. thank again.

harvy22

Addicted to Softballfans
so how long is DeMarini taking with their turn around? I see that the just recieved my bat yesterday and was wondering how long it would be before I see my new one?

harvy22

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks just got my tracking number and it looks like I should get it thursday. Wonder what I get in return for a Juice? Never really asked.

harrand54

Addicted to Softballfans
it took my buddy a month to get his White Steel warranty return. after 1 week they contacted him and said the white steel warranty return bats were back ordered. his options were to wait or they offered him a 375. he shipped original back on 5/14, received his return on 6/12.

Last edited:

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the status of Wilson Gloves. There is no mention of Wilson Gloves at the DeMarini Website nor is there a Wilson specific website. What is going on?

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
I found the Wilson Website. You have to Google Wilson Sporting Goods. You can down load their Catalogue.
Thanks. I will check OTC Sports.

Soxfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Does demarini require that only the original person listed on the reciept be able to return a bat under warranty? I have a receipt with someone else's name on it. Thanks!

Igotbenched:-(

Addicted to Softballfans
Comments

Sent in 09' white steel (loved that bat:() delivery conformation showed they got the bat tuesday I just got the replacement - 10' white steel (hope it swings similar) fifteen minutes ago 3 days from received to received. -- I LIKE THAT.
:D:D

DEMARINI FTW

Igotbenched:-(

Addicted to Softballfans
curiosity question, hope it won't end up that way but for- just in case future references. What would you get for a creature? another creature?

Wanderer

Manager
Last night my buddy broke his ASA RD28 in our game. He has a valid reciept, what is he going to get in return? He wants another RD but is that what he is going to get?