Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Here we go...like I have said, over and over...I am here to clear this up, not to sit here and talk about stuff that happened last year. If you choose to do so, I will just let it go, as you can.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
14 pants refunds of $40 retail.

you can refund it to the same PayPal account that paid you 15 months ago.

whogotz

dilligaf?
i have an idea - send me a set of 15 jerseys. then when it comes to payment - i will lie to you about sending payment. see how that works out

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
i have an idea - send me a set of 15 jerseys. then when it comes to payment - i will lie to you about sending payment. see how that works out

He will intentionally delay them, then when you post on fb looking for a update,he will ban you :rolleyes:

whogotz

dilligaf?
conditions to ever deal with this guy again

1 - refund diamond kings money in full
2 - provide diamond kings with promised merchandise anyway
3 - provide a team a full set, once confirmed order is 100% satisfactory - THEN they pay you
4 - since we all know this won't happen - good riddance.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
I don't understand what more you guys want from this dude. He is admitting his mistakes, seems to be working to resolve the issues he had and go back into business. If you don't want to deal with him, don't. If you haven't been stiffed or ordered from him who are you to judge? To those who have been screwed over, by all means post negative feedback and facts and screenshots for everyone to see. Seems to me he's back on here and trying to fix his problems and all he's getting is crap from people who haven't even ordered from him.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Go Figure.... Joker sticking his nose in other peoples business... stirring up ****.

When did you become SBF Sheriff? What a Douche Bag.

This guy is on here TRYING to do right. He is addressing his past issues to the best of his abilities... Trolling him is not going to make things better. And asking for a complete refund AND more product because the color is off is ridiculous. The guy is trying to come back as a business. Giving all you butt heads a full refund after sending most of your gear is just not at all justifiable.

Try working with a guy to find an impasse instead of kicking a guy when he is down....

Get out of my MIND EVIL ONE!!!! AHAHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't understand what more you guys want from this dude. He is admitting his mistakes, seems to be working to resolve the issues he had and go back into business. If you don't want to deal with him, don't. If you haven't been stiffed or ordered from him who are you to judge? To those who have been screwed over, by all means post negative feedback and facts and screenshots for everyone to see. Seems to me he's back on here and trying to fix his problems and all he's getting is crap from people who haven't even ordered from him.

Joker

yes you screw things up and it takes over a year to fix it along with threatening to kill someone, you deserve it. how many chances does he get? 4, 5, maybe 6?

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans

asking repeatedly for a refund and not receiving one....

AFTER being dragged around for 15 months.

please, I hope you order from him.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Go Figure.... Joker sticking his nose in other peoples business... stirring up ****.

When did you become SBF Sheriff? What a Douche Bag.

This guy is on here TRYING to do right. He is addressing his past issues to the best of his abilities... Trolling him is not going to make things better. And asking for a complete refund AND more product because the color is off is ridiculous. The guy is trying to come back as a business. Giving all you butt heads a full refund after sending most of your gear is just not at all justifiable.

Try working with a guy to find an impasse instead of kicking a guy when he is down....

trying to come to a resolution since May 2013 buddy. please read our old thread and THEN comment.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
cool brah. sponsor picks the name, I'll be "frontstreetmaui sucks ****" for all I care.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
It was just the one time..... how did you find out about it???:mad::mad:

"prolly" by you trollin'

get a life. we have a legitimate gripe and it's not being resolved. forewarning everyone else before they have to go through the same.

get bent

whogotz

dilligaf?
i gave the guy a shot soon after he got his first OBD tag removed. went back and forth with him about working with him, not putting him on blast on here, and all it got me was lies, aggravation, and mismatched shirts for a worlds event.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
After asking for a refund again I am sure this will turn to ghost town and eventually at some point I will get an email calling me am ass but saying my pants are on the way. with probably 9/10 of those people on the order not even with our team any longer.

just want a refund at this point. and multiple other points over the last year and change.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
yes you screw things up and it takes over a year to fix it along with threatening to kill someone, you deserve it. how many chances does he get? 4, 5, maybe 6?

What has he done to you personally though? I clearly wrote that if he has screwed you, you've got every right to be upset and post facts. But if he hasn't screwed you who are you to bash him? You're not a moderator, mind your business. He's stated numerous times he's made mistakes and it working with those people to resolve the issues. If you feel he's shady, don't order from him. Simple as that.

Joker

i'm a member of this forum just like anyone else and have the right to post in these threads if i want. if you don't like it, i don't care

jesseb

E Ball Hero
maybe jesseb will refund you the money since he wants to defend the guy

Where in any of my posts did I defend him? All I said is that he's trying to fix his mistakes. You're bashing someone who, to my knowledge haven't dealt with. If I'm mistaken, about that then I apologize. However nothing you have said in this post has had any positive effect on anyone. Your trolling hasn't caused anyone to get their jerseys faster. And in fact, unleashed explained that people like you are part of the reason he bailed on this site in the first place. He didn't care to hear and read responses like yours. I'm not defending anything he did in any way. But from my point of view he is here to fix his deals and attempt to gain some credibility in hopes of one day restoring his reputation