Recent content by BackSpinGawd

1. BackSpinGawd

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Mcquades Notes: Russells is always good Silverbacks looked really good MMB showed out sunday, this team is on another level BOX underperformed Biz teams didnt show up Smith motors is rolling Derby was fun to watch Mquades showed they didn't need the open to draw a crowd, but I think they still...
  2. BackSpinGawd

These are all fair points. Those numbers are shocking.
  3. BackSpinGawd

Clearing the air: What is the point of 4 recs? How about if you don't have a national tournament to play for your class, your class doesn't exist? What is the difference between rec 3 and rec 4? What is the difference between D, Rec 1 and Rec 2? I'm not trying to be a ****, which I usually am...
  4. BackSpinGawd

ND Elite- Heartland ND Upper- Tharaldson (3x) ND C- 1) RMI- To be the best you gotta beat the best. 2) Pinkit- So much hype heading into the season, they have to rank here. 3) ****son Law- The young guns will make the jump after a year under their belt. 4) Mulligans- They just keep hanging...
  5. BackSpinGawd

It's hard to move on and fish another hole when this one has been so bountiful, but I fear this one is nearly tapped out. The responses aren't what they used to be. So is it true that 3X gear is now sponsored by Tharaldson? I wonder how they managed to talk good ole Gary into that. Any...
  6. BackSpinGawd

Maybe I didn't ruffle any feathers, but per usual, you responded. Don't go a changing Bormann9, that's what I like about you. Why would PF Trucking join up with 3x or vice versa. Both average B teams to make another average B team? I don't get it. Bismarck softball is going to be a force...
  7. BackSpinGawd

Nice try Verne, but I have heard from my "reliable" source that its actually Hartman, Munsch and Watson heading to MMB. Bormann, Wrangham and Dix to ****son Law. The 3x "true" upper guys like Jody, Klev and Chad will be joining up with the new Doerr super team. The rest will disperse as needed...
  8. BackSpinGawd

Just god awful representation from the state of ND at nationals. Advice for next year would be to just not attend. Save some money. -BSG
  9. BackSpinGawd

That sure is an awfully impressive trophy Bormann9. I don't see how, but I am guessing the winning trophy is bigger? Mostly I am just flattered that you still think of me, it is good to know you took my constructive criticism to heart in order to fuel yourself through your softball season. How...
  10. BackSpinGawd

Jesus- you really took offense to that one. Looks like I struck a nerve. You must be one of the three I downplayed otherwise why would you care so much.....and I don't need to find a team, they always find me. But hey if I am gonna dish it I have to take it too. Vern- I am not sure which yarns...
  11. BackSpinGawd

I tried to keep the banter relevant to the teams that are relevant, but considering QC is the team that won C state in ND, is any team other than Heartland really relevant? Great adds by the way, picking up two bats that can't touch the field and an outfielder that is declining in the field and...
  12. BackSpinGawd

SM has a new team? What is that now 5 teams in 6 years? That can't be good for the resume.....The guy switches teams like hes Bartolo Colon. Anyways. Hearing grumblings about another super team in the bizzo....Eide (according to gosoftball) seems to have joined forces with corral/davorak/and 3x...
  13. BackSpinGawd

Preach Rock! Preach! Yes, the BackSpingGawd is back! More to come
  14. BackSpinGawd

At what level does a "stacked" GF roster play? I would assume C, being they have teams that play the C. Maybe not. What does a "stacked" GF roster accomplish? A finish in the 5th or 6th spot in the 3 tournaments they will play all year. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that town has...
  15. BackSpinGawd

At least they went to vegas and played Vern, what did you do? Sit on your computer and watch while telling yourself how much better you would have done? Get a clue nerd. You and the rest of the "Can Not's". Just stick to your 2 tourneys a year and squawk at those who like to play competitively...