Recent content by FLEET

1. FLEET

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

you don't have to beg
  2. FLEET

Blatant cheating (illegal bat)

i don't condone that behavior. **** those people. i'm speaking in general. life sucks for people who have higher priorities than rec softball? i'll argue the opposite.
  3. FLEET

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

with this mask/no mask civil war brewing, i'm about one condescending glare away from uppercutting an anti vaxxer in the produce department.
  4. FLEET

aside from major levels, why should anyone be expected to work on anything? they're not getting paid for this ****. if people don't feel like spending 3 hrs a day swinging at softballs, that's their prerogative.
  5. FLEET

Hitting outside today

was not a great day for bp..but it was a good day to visit wives and girlfriends while their boys were out doing bp.
  6. FLEET

Man, Ryan Harvey..

yeah but bubba mack has a cooler name
  7. FLEET

i don't understand why you're so shocked. people cheat in everything. some dudes cheat on their wives if they don't swallow or toss their beans.
  8. FLEET

Possible softball news

bryan cranston's your governor?
  9. FLEET

Economy Built Around the Softball Bat

I own a flip phone then breh, cuz i swing the **** outta my av
  10. FLEET

Possible softball news

maybe they meant golf courses. those are littered with dorks in collared shirts and cargo shorts.
  11. FLEET

Possible softball news

tin soldiers and nixon comin'
  12. FLEET

Possible softball news

i can barely tolerate clowns at the park for an hour once or twice a week. can't imagine what it's like being stuck in a house with them for months at time. officially closed till the end of july in aurora area. not sure about the rest of denver
  13. FLEET

Why I DON’T miss softball

i go early weekday mornings when nobody's there except one or two females with booty bustin out them leggings. underneath those masks tho, probably looking like steven tyler.
  14. FLEET

Why I DON’T miss softball

i'm sure this has been a real struggle for lonely people who have nothing else to do
  15. FLEET

That's a Bold Strategy Cotton........

quarantine has given you more time to go **** yourself