Recent content by jbe_17

1. J

Stopped playing ball and stopped posting and...

There are some good courses around Conroe. Currently my favorite is Woodforest off of Fish Creek. http://www.woodforestgolf.com/ They have a beautiful course and it cost like $38 for weekday i think. We usually play out there or Cypresswood (Spring) every other Friday.
  2. J

Moving to Conroe

What team you play for Cherokee?
  3. J

Moving to Conroe

The complex is called Carl Barton and they play mens on Mondays (more competitive) and Fridays (less competitive) and coed on Sundays. The fields are nice, not BLD but def. nicer than pj's and slo pitch city. It is ASA modified, meaning you can bring your usssa bats but they use the new ASA ball...
  4. J

Best areas to live in Houston?

Thats a good question. The short time I lived down there, seem to always be something going on. Police cars here, robbery there, shooting over there, etc. I guess I just like the fact that my kids can go outside and play in the yard. That couldn't have happened where we lived (The Mark). Closest...
  5. J

Best areas to live in Houston?

Northeast side (Tarkington) is the place to be...for me anyway. Drive is kind of long but get you an EZ tag and you can be at work in 55 mins. The distance and the fuel sucks but having a couple acres for your kids to play is worth it for me. I've lived in a highrise condo near the Galleria and...
  6. J

Need ASA bat

got a M798 with probably 500 cuts on it....its the grey bat with red letters...28 oz
  7. J

Conroe Area League

If you want to pm me your number and the next time we need someone I will holler at you. The more competitive league is on Monday nights, sometimes guys who aren't on a team just show up out there because someone always needs a player. Trust me if your good and they know your not on a team then...
  8. J

Is this the real Huch? God I hope not

I was standing next to them watching the game and they were from Rack'em Up. I'm not sure what their beef was with you but they were truly pi**ed at you. Everything time they mentioned you they were like "post that on the board!!!!". They were over there cussing you and talking lots of noise.
  9. J

how do 52 300 ball perform with a shaved bat

I'm not here to argue physics with anyone. All I can tell from experience is that I have played in a league where they just switched to these balls and moved their bases back to 70 ft. I was playing second base and the ball was absolutely hammered (guarantee you he was using a shaved bat) and...
  10. J

For Trade 2012 30 oz el utrip z for 2011 28 oz bal utrip z?

I already have one. Thanks though. Would consider a yellow or orange 454 with the new stamps. I know I would have to put money with it.
  11. J

No thanks on the cartel. Not a fan of them.
  12. J

morning bump? i'm willing to add $$ to it if necessary
  13. J

I traded a board bro recently for a 30 oz el utrip z and its too much of a beast for me. When I got it, it was clean and since I swung it about 10 times in bp and it was used in one tournament by my friend in 4 games. I am mainly looking to trade for a 2011 28 oz balanced utrip z1000, i would...
  14. J

For Trade NIW Cartel 29oz for a worth

Worth m798?