Recent content by Lord7

1. Lord7

Why don't you call them on it?

Lol at you thinking 250 is big for someone that tall.... Sounds like you have a crush on some dude!
  2. Lord7

Super quick Mercy 2014 review with pics.

Exactly, I don't care if it was the best stick in the world. I don't need a lady bat to hit a measly 300 foot homer, but if you do then have at it. I like them bc I can buy them for my wife and further limit any potential you have too many bats arguments. I'm like babe I bought you bats and a...
  3. Lord7

found a place with 2014 mercys for 203 shipped!!!

I have a review thread up if you want to learn about thre 2014 mercy. I'll answer all questions.
  4. Lord7

Dummy. Show me where it says the bat doesn't have a isf Stamp and weighs 26.5 oz on a website.
  5. Lord7

I like it. Its not gay like you would think a demarini girl bat would be.
  6. Lord7

Thats the best I can do with a gimpy hand. I did say it was going to be short... My wife already fell in love with it and likes the looks better than her green one. Its a non gay purple for what its worth.
  7. Lord7

They are purple and white, no isf stamp, weighed anywhere from 26 to 26.5 oz. Not for sale here, don't waste our time pm me bc they really arent for sale here.
  8. Lord7

Why don't you call them on it?

I guess I don't say anything because I'm not a ***** and I have a glove. It only makes me better to face better competition, so in the long run why would I care?
  9. Lord7

Old news, but the z3000 video

Lots of the og z2ks ended up being 3 piecers as well.
  10. Lord7

LTB 30oz utrip z2000 good qc#

Sell it to me then.
  11. Lord7

utrip sick barrel feel soft or hard?

Ive not hit !Many Worth's lately and have a coupon for two free bats at a place that has a limited selection so I will likely get two Worth's. I did hit the pink 454 jeff hall a few times last year and thought it was soft, which I prefer. So how does the sick like compare to barrel wise to...
  12. Lord7

The one I picked up was a bad QC, but I have a good QCntoo. Was contemplating awaiting on z3k reviews before I make any moves bc if they flop I'm betting on z2ks go up significantly.
  13. Lord7

What are you looking to pay?
  14. Lord7

Price Check 2013 Aftermath 27 oz

Returnable? I'd be interested for like 140ish. Crack and new line coming out doesn't help price much.
  15. Lord7

New CL22 SBF exclusive bat and very few posts about it...

Heck yeah I would and so would anyone else. Helmer has had some flops... Still gets paid.... Johnny Hammer is probably even happy.