Recent content by pg1027

1. pg1027

Anyone ever...

Damn that is rough, bro! Yeah something about these gloves hold a sweet spot in our hearts. My gf told me that she could almost see the pain in my face when I told her I lost my glove, that I had a completely devastated look on my face like a kid who wakes up for Christmas with no presents.
  2. pg1027

Anyone ever...

Lost my GMP55 about 3 weeks ago. I have a EL3 as a back up that I've been using until my new A2k 1799 comes in. I ordered the new A2k and UPS says it was delivered... but I never got it. I have put in a claim on the delivery. Past month has not been good for me and my gloves.
  3. pg1027

LTB ressy 220 legit - 28oz

seeing if anything is out there.
  4. pg1027

For Sale/Trade 27 oz connell unlimited & WSE

I may know someone who might want these. I will find out.
  5. pg1027

Official Glove Ho Thread

If those bats are only $5 a piece, then you only own $140 in bats. lol Dude, that glove collection is dope as hell. I don't think that i've ever owned that many gloves, total, in my life.
  6. pg1027

2014 MLB Gloves

The durability on this RoboCop Science Project can't be too high. Corrugated cardboard, a mud flap and two types of shoes string. lol
  7. pg1027

I've never seen this before.

I wonder why they would have a shoe lace backing there. Gel is a def for all fingerpads going forward
  8. pg1027

2014 MLB Gloves

I wonder if it comes with its' own Jordan-esque designer shoe box
  9. pg1027

2014 MLB Gloves

I wonder how long of a life that glove will offer. I probably would own one just to say I have it... but you would not catch me fielding line drives with that son' *****.
  10. pg1027

For Sale Low Red Mizuno Speed Trainers G2 Turfs Size 13

you can fit both feet in one shoe!!! gtg bump here.
  11. pg1027

For Sale 2 pair Miken mafia shorts

I agree they do run just a bit smaller.
  12. pg1027

2014 mlb hof

You are right. Clemens and Bonds would be HOFers without the steriods. Did it inflate their numbers, sure but that doesnt change the fact that they were HOF caliber players to begin with. Do I advocate cheating, no. But am I that far out of touch with the game that I hold these two as the...
  13. pg1027

2014 mlb hof

I think that having the BBWAA continue to vote is a joke. Their election procedure is stupid for the simple fact that these writers would rather grandstand and talk about how they stand on moral grounds for the game, yet they have d-bags that will sell their votes to deadspin.
  14. pg1027

BCS Title Game Thread

Misinformed... http://www.bcsfootball.org/news/story?id=4809833 These are just the games that are chosen by the selection committee. After that, the lesser bowls will be able to choose who they want. I think that they plan on increasing to 39 games next season
  15. pg1027

LTB florida state bcs stuff

Co-worker showed me that groupon has some championship gear on sale.