Recent content by Schwarzy

1. S

2016 Limited Release Helmer Flex ASA & USSSA

Swung it tonight. Began to really open up around 75 swings. Not quite up to my Freak 30, but I like this much better than the Helmer that was released a couple months ago.
  2. S

2016 Miken Freak 30 BP

I'll let you swing it on Tuesdays
  3. S

2016 Miken Freak 30 BP

I've got probably 500 swings on mine since late January with .47/525's and have no signs of webbing, spiraling or cracks. And this bats is hotter than new love!
  4. S

All BBJ wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619439705001016/
  5. S

Any of you guys on Facebook? I'm going to start a Missouri softball message board (group). Message me if you'd like to be added or possibly made an admin. Thanks
  6. S

Should close on the new house the end of August (west side of Columbia). If anyone needs a sub in September, message me.
  7. S

Are there any other softball boards that people in Missouri use? Facebook groups?
  8. S

Probably the Columbia area. Wife is transferring to the 3M there so I'll be down in July to house hunt for a few days. I see there is a big tourney in September for Honor Flight. Looks like a good time.
  9. S

I'll be moving to the Columbia area by September. Down for a few days in July to house hunt.
  10. S

Thanks for the info guys, I've played 95% ASA, so that would be great. The move all hinges on the wife getting a new gig down there. Thanks again!
  11. S

My family is possibly moving to Columbia in the next few months. Just curious what the leagues are like around there. ASA, UTRIP? Pretty easy to get picked up on a team and get some games in? Any info is appreciated, thanks.
  12. S

Price Check 25oz NRG's

My bad, not sure what the FP bat would go for. $250 for the pair is high though.
  13. S

Price Check 25oz NRG's

The ASA one could get around $100... The Utrip version will be less, due to it not having the new stamp.
  14. S

New Miken ASA Bats ?

Miken Endloads Maxload .5oz Supermax 1.0oz Ultramax 1.5oz
  15. S

bat tape

3M temflex 1755 Friction Tape