Search results

1. Jobu

For Sale Price check|for sale || CF3 34/25

It's very clean, no rattle, no webbing. Still has original grip. DeMarini CF3 in 34/25 I'm not sure what to ask for this? Pleaser help.
  2. Jobu

Price Check NIW 26oz SRV4

What are these fetching right now?
  3. Jobu

Price Check 27oz ASA Recoil

27oz ASA Recoil 180 No webbing No rattle ASA stamps very visible Swung 231.42 times by a legit weak ass *****.
  4. Jobu

Price Check: NOW/Mint Mv3 27oz Maxload

Need a price check for a NOW/Mint Mv3 27oz Maxload
  5. Jobu

For Trade NIW 26oz LE Resmondo

Would prefer 2 for 1 trades. Would prefer ASA, but utrip welcome. Would also consider HTC Evo 4G for Sprint.
  6. Jobu

Just got my new jersey. v.dia de los muertos v.siiiik

PS, I had a plain big cheeseburger with onion rings and BBQ sauce added. Side of fried zuccini.
  7. Jobu

For Trade NIW 26oz LE Resmondo

Looking at possible trades for this.
  8. Jobu

WSE Vs. Limited Edition Resmondo

WSE's are stamped "World Series Edition" right? I just received a LE Resmondo and thought it was a WSE, but it's not marked with the WSE stamp. Are these the same thing? What's the deal, o-great all-knowing SBF board bros?
  9. Jobu

I KNOW you're jealous of this.

2008 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 120 JHMUT1
  10. Jobu

Sent in my 2011 Ressy Titan, options are booger or 2012 line or wait till June.

I'd be bothered if I only wanted another 2011 Resmondo Titan or if I didn't have any other bats to hold me over, but the nice girl on the phone said I could get a booger back right away or wait a cpl of weeks and get something from the 2012 line. So...what's the 2012 line and where are the...
  11. Jobu

Zack Greinke: broken ribs

He will miss part of the season due to a fractured rib he got playing basketball.
  12. Jobu

RIP 2011 26oz Resmondo Titan

You will be missed
  13. Jobu

Welp, I witnessed my first shaved DVS-1 tonight.

Thing was ridiculous.
  14. Jobu

RIP Miken Velocit-E 2.0

I've noticed the DST shells all start breaking the same way. They get that same diagonal, thick chunk breakage going.
  15. Jobu

For Sale 27oz OTC Juggernaut

27oz OTC Juggernaut (not Canadian) $150 OBO No webbing No rattling No endcap issues Returnable
  16. Jobu

Do all low compression (=/-325) balls deform quickly?

We bought a dozen Evil Classic Ms and they're all shaped like stop signs after being hit. I mean, every single hit on these balls dents and deforms them.
  17. Jobu

ok, enough is enough. Re: newer Easton endcaps with rubber piece.

It is NOT a plug. It is just a piece of rubber stuck on with adhesive. It has no effect on the performance of the bat, endcap or anything at all, it's really just a piece of rubber. That's it. Nothing more. If you believe that will somehow make your bat better in...
  18. Jobu

Embedding? We get this "media" forum, but still can't embed?

Basically, you just place the "78ANu_CVGpI" part of the video within "[ y ] [ /y ]" tags. Example, if the url to the video is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=78ANu_CVGpI Then: 78ANu_CVGpI Will display the video. It would result in this: You can even have add a button to the...