Search results

1. C

Team name for old team?

We are the oldest team in our league.. (we are all late 30's to 40's) just looking for some name ideas. Our sponsor is a bar. Any ideas would be appreciated.
  2. C

ASA Batted ball hits runner questions.

Question 1: Runners on 1st and 2nd, no outs. Hard ground ball up the middle to shortstop side of pitcher. Pitcher reaches glove out and just misses making the play (he does not touch the ball). The ball then hits the runner as he is advancing to 3rd. The umpire calls the runner out. I ask the...
  3. C

Flat sticker v. Bubble Sticker?

What is the difference between a 'flat sticker' and a 'bubble sticker' Freak? See this comment quite a bit on here dunno what is means... thanks for the help.
  4. C

Hottest ASA Freak bat?

Way too many Freak bats to keep str8. I would like to hear opinions on the hottest ASA freak.
  5. C

For Sale 30 oz Recoil

I have a balanced 30 oz. recoil that was used for literally 4 games. Probably has less than 75 swings on it. Reciept for warranty will be included. Pics are included below... 180 is what I want for it.
  6. C

Converted bat?

I played in a slow pitch tourney yesterday. A team that has not had a OG freak all year now was swinging a freak that looked worn. Their guys were dropping bombs with it. We are using SB12 high school girls softballs because the field is pretty small. Anyway, I asked them where they got the bat...
  7. C

Best Easton ASA Bat?

Any thoughts?
  8. C

ASA Recoil

Looking to buy a balanced ASA Recoil I usually swing a 30 oz, but will consider anything at least 28oz. Thanks
  9. C

Best Team Bat

I apologize if this question has been asked. Just wondering what opinions are for a team bat? IE a bat that will be used by most everyone on a team and is durable but also performs pretty well. Looking to buy for a co-ed team. Thanks.
  10. C

Combat Softbal 47 cor 525 comp question?

Anyone who has hit these.... are they hard on bats? Or better yet, what bats are GTG and NGTG with them? I only own a couple bats that I use in a mushball league, and I was asked to play in a league where our team will hit these combat balls. The bats I have are DeMarini White Steel, and...
  11. C

What ball would you hit?

We play in a 'hit your own ball' league and there is no real limitations on ball. What ball would you hit? I apologize if this question has been asked a million times. I am just a bit confused about the .cor and compression ratings.