Search results

1. firemanbutch

Price Check NOW 26 oz. 2016 Combat DB Model DBSP9

Just curious what the going rate for one of these is. I just picked one up, TIA.
  2. firemanbutch

Fort Jackson/Columbia, SC area...

I'll be in the area for a week starting tomorrow for training and will have evenings and next weekend off. Was wondering if anyone wants to get together for some BP or if there are any downtown leagues or maybe a tournament next weekend. Let me know, thanks.
  3. firemanbutch

2015 Whole Enchilada

Anyone coming out for this in a few weeks? First weekend in October, should be another great tourney. It's always a good time. I'll be there with SoCo out of Colorado in C.
  4. firemanbutch

Mizuno Pro offseason conditioning program...

I was curious if anyone on here has used this program with any of their Mizuno gloves? I have a GMP700 that I'm sending in and I spoke with the customer service rep and he said it's like getting a brand new glove back so I'm pretty excited about it. I purchased the glove in 2013 and sold it to...
  5. firemanbutch

2014 Whole Enchilada...

Who'll be there? What class? I'll be rolling with my boys from SoCo in C.
  6. firemanbutch

NTX Budweiser Festival.....

Just wondering if any fellow board members will be out in Mansfield next weekend (4/26) for the NTX Budweiser tourney at BLD. I'll be there with Little Rock AFB playing in D.
  7. firemanbutch

Brag Post.....

Just ordered my custom Vinci BR46 :biggthumpup: All white with black web and finger pad/welting/binding and lace. Can't wait!!! I had a custom vinci BMB-OB but sold it cause it was too small. Can't wait to get this beauty in!!! I'll post pics upon arrival :peace:
  8. firemanbutch

LTB Original Worth LA135H

I'd really like to have another one of these gloves. Not the new ones with the adjustable wrist strap, the one with the open back that has the lace strap. Prefer black/white but would consider any offers. The newer the better. I had the LA130H and traded it and really wish I hadn't so if...
  9. firemanbutch

2013 Whole Enchilada....

Who's coming and what class are you playing? I'll be there playing C, not sure what our team name is yet though.
  10. firemanbutch

LTB White glove lace.....

If anyone can help me out, I'd like to buy some good quality white glove lace. The guy I went through before isn't replying to any of my PM's so if anyone knows who has white glove lace, hit me up or let me know in here, thanks in advance.
  11. firemanbutch

LTB Good quality glove lace

Was curious if anyone can get me some good quality lime green lace. I found some on a website but was told it's very poor quality so if anyone can get me some good lace, I'd appreciate it, thanks.
  12. firemanbutch

For Sale/Trade 8" Power EMS/Wildland Composite Safety Toe Workboot

Picked these up over a year ago, they've been sitting in my closet since. I just never used them and I just got issued a new pair of station/work boots so I'll never wear these. They're brand new in the box still, size 10 1/2. I'd like to get $150 OBO shipped for them or trade for a 27 oz...
  13. firemanbutch

For Sale/Trade 27 oz. CL22 Stadium3 Minty

I can't get pics up until Thursday because I have no way to upload them but this bat has less than 30 cuts on it. Absolutely ZERO issues, no paint chipping, wobble or rattle. It has a receipt dated for April or May but my buddy Chris (cbohrman44) has it and is in Colorado Springs for the next...
  14. firemanbutch

What's the record.....

for K's in an inning in USSSA? This past weekend at an open tournament, I struck out 3 in one inning. One swinging and 2 looking. My knuckleball was moving good. We went 2-Q but someone told me they thought I set/tied a USSSA record. Brag Post :D:rolleyes:
  15. firemanbutch

For Sale/Trade LTB OG 26 oz. Stadium

Exactly what the title says. I don't care what condition it's in, game ready preferrably but it needs to be returnable and I'm only interested in a 26 oz. Paypal ready.....PM me with offers, thanks.
  16. firemanbutch

Sexy GMP700......

This is a brag post for me but after trying a few different Mizuno gloves and not liking any of them, mainly because I couldn't fit two fingers in the pinky, I've finally gotten one and GOT DAMN she sure is perrrty!!! After whoring around a bit, she's finally found a home and I'm gonna take...
  17. firemanbutch

Predator motorcycle helmet.....

Just saw this. This would look pretty sick out on the ballfield. I wonder what the vision is like in these. Edit....just went to the website and saw how much they cost.....HOLY ****!!!! :eek: $780
  18. firemanbutch

For Trade Ridiculous trade offer for Z2K

I'm hoping to awaken some of the Z *****s with this trade offer but who knows?!?!? I have a 400 hit NR L1 27 oz. (no rattles, webs or endcap separateion) and a NIW 26 oz. w/ receipt dated for this month L1 for a NIW 26 or 27 oz. balanced Utrip Z with good QC# and receipt. Any takers?
  19. firemanbutch

For Trade My GGE7V for your L1

So, I just picked this up but I will never use it. Same condition as stated in previous thread. I took it out of the box, tried it on and put it back in the box. The main reason I'm selling/trading it is because my hand doesn't fit in it properly. Here are the pics from when it was for sale...
  20. firemanbutch

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GGE7V, H-web

So, I just picked this up but I will never use it. Same condition as stated in previous thread. I took it out of the box, tried it on and put it back in the box. The main reason I'm selling/trading it is because my hand doesn't fit in it properly. Here are the pics from when it was for sale...