Search results

1. T

Jersey Buy-ins

Im curious as to what happened with these? I regret the day I forgot to get into the ninja turtle buy-in. over the years, there have been some exceptional designs. I haven't seen any lately. Is there a reason for this?
  2. T

Nokona Bloodline

I Went today to see how much these beautiful gloves were going for, and quickly found that this series is discontinued. My 12.75 mod trap has treated me extremely well for 5+ years, so my question for you Nokona fans is this.... What is the equivalent? is it the Alpha series? Thanks in advance!
  3. T

For Sale 28 oz. Creature

LTS 28oz. Creature. has about 800 cuts. Bat is webbed up nice, and is launching balls. For those not familiar with this bat, its and end load, with a huge sweet spot. Doesn't have original grip. Will text more pics upon request. $65 gifted gets this to your door.
  4. T

For Sale 28oz. Creature.

LTS 28oz. Creature. has about 800 cuts. Bat is webbed up nice, and is launching balls. For those not familiar with this bat, its and end load, with a huge sweet spot. Will have pics up later, but will text pics upon request. Price is $80 shipped.
  5. T

Price check: synergy 2

Good shape. About 1500 cuts. Thanks!
  6. T

Demarini bat

I'm looking for a bat for our coed girls. I am partial to demarini since that's what I swing, so could any of you point me in the direction of a good fast pitch bat that will play well in slowpitch. looking for a bat in the 22 ounce range. Thanks in advance!
  7. T

Orange ASA Combat Derby Boys Question

A buddy of mine just ordered this bat. after about a 50-75 hit BP session, we noticed not only some endcap seperation, but a small quarter inch crack coming down from the end of the barrel. is this the norm with these bats? if so and it doesnt hold up, what are the recommendations for a...
  8. T

Price Check: J2

looking for a price Check on a 26 oz. J2. Has approx 400 cuts on it. Thanks in advance!
  9. T

Price Check: Creature

28 oz Creature. Around 750 cuts. no cracks, but does have some slight webbing. Can I get anything for this, or is it even worth selling? Thanks in advance
  10. T

Most Popular J3A oz.

I am returning at bat for a J3A and am going to be selling it once rcvd. What oz would sell the quickest? Thank you very much for any help in advance!
  11. T

nokona help

Im looking for a 12.75 bloodline trapeze with the dark tan look. Not a fan of the new black ones. Can anyone offer some help as to where I may find one of these. Thanks in advance!
  12. T

Price Check: NR J3A

Just looking for an approx price I should look to pay for a NR NIW J3A. Thanks in advance!
  13. T

Turfs for grass as well?

Anyone have any suggestions on a pair of turfs that hold up well in OF grass as well? I have read a lot about the adidas and reebok trail shoes, but they don't look like they would offer much traction in the OF grass. I had a pair of boombahs that worked very well. I would like to go a...
  14. T

Probably a dumb question

With USSA going to the new standards as of this year, why do I see people still purchasing bats with the old stamp(Stadium 1, J2U, etc). Thanks for any help in advance.
  15. T

Compression sleeve

I'm looking to get one to help with my elbow. It's on it's way, but not to the point of surgery. My question is for any of you that have tried different compressions sleeves. I have read good things about the under armour, evo shield, and phiten. It probably comes down to personal...
  16. T

Demarani batpack

To fellow Demar fans, Just a quick question about these. I am looking into getting a batpack as I am over the full size bat bags. Any suggestions on one? I am looking for one decently priced, and prefer demar, but open to another brand. I have been looking at the voodoo, but have read that...
  17. T

J3U Vs. S.1?

Trying to get a feel on what People's thoughts are on these guys. I enjoyed both the J2, and OG stadium, so am curious what I should get in return? Thanks for any help!
  18. T

Southern Oregon Factory Hitters

Are there any factory hitters that would have a Demar J2 avail for sale. And if so, for how much. Thanks in advance. Tony
  19. T

Kelley Gloves

Is anyone on here familiar with Kelley gloves, and if so, how are they compared to nokona's?
  20. T

.12 THe One Vs. Fx700

I am in the market for a new bat. It has come down to either of these two bats. .12 is getting quite outstanding reviews on the review portion of this site. Unfortunately, the Freak isnt up for review yet. I would prefer the freak, but have been a little turned off by reading about some...