Search results

1. M

What accessories do you end up getting, liking?

Batting tee Swing radar-instant feedback,great for tweaking mechanics and learning to generate better bat speed
  2. M

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

I've been doing this drill for about 6 weeks. I do it in front of a bat speed radar and when I started I was swing at 71mph. Now in week 6 I'm up to 80mph. That's doing it 3 times per week. I've been tweaking my swing to see what gets me the fastest swing speed. The radar is a great tool to use...
  3. M

Looking to buy a Tee any recommendations fellas

Go to www.atecsports.com and check out the "tuffy tee". I have the same one and have had it for 8 years. It comes with a 10 year warranty. Its a little pricey but you will never have to buy another tee.
  4. M

Looking to buy a Tee any recommendations fellas

I bought an. Atec tee and have used it alot with o problems for the last 8 years. Spend The money and u will never have to buy a other one
  5. M

The G.O.A.T.

What sanction will the goat be? ASA, USSSA?
  6. M

Worst Loss Ever???

we were home team 15 run mercy after 5. Bottom of 5 we were down 17 runs. Had to score 3 runs just to keep the game going. We scored 4 that inning held them to none in the top of 6. Came up in the bottom of 6 and scored 28 runs and mercied them instead. Not a loss for us but a killer for the...
  7. M

Some bp off the tee. Critique away

Thanks guys I will def. work on those things. Nice to know I don't have to change too much.
  8. M

Just put up another angle for ya. Hope this is better.
  9. M

Here's one angle. Uploading the other right now. Please let me know where I can improve my power for linedrives and consistency. http://youtu.be/OJTZNsOAnFU Here's the other angle. http://youtu.be/JirKndfFPxQ
  10. M

Give me a team name! You got 24 hours go!

Cougars n company
  11. M

Mother Nature

Good call bro. I am but xethicx is from way up north.
  12. M

Mother Nature

Ya it sucks. But can't complain...had a mild winter and the snow was gone early. Not surprised either, we've had snow on Canada Day before. That was about 10 years ago though.
  13. M

Mother Nature

Snow was all gone at the end of march. We had a very warm march. April has sucked though. Our league dosen't start till the 3rd week of may. I think we r gonna suggest that we start earlier next year. Our winters haven't been as long as they used to be. But nights in may are still pretty cold.
  14. M

Mother Nature

Yesterday out hitting live bp. Today 20cm of snow. I guess thats what u get when u live in northern Ontario, Canada. FML
  15. M

Fun team names

Our team name "Your girlfriends favorite team"
  16. M

net for homemade pitching screen

Florida nets on ebay. Bought one and set it up in my backyard and hit off a tee into all the time. Works great and u can get any size u want.
  17. M

frustrated

All good pionts guys. I'll just have to put in more bp. Problem is I could hit bp 3 times a week, but none of my friends r as obsessed as me. I'm lucky to get one of them out once every 2 weeks. So tee work is my only other option. Visualizing the pitch coming is a great idea...I will def try...
  18. M

New 2013 ASA Easton Review

I think u have ur models wrong. On the easton site the red stealth is the 100mph. and the 98 is green. Just wondering how u know which one is asa legal if u dont know by the colours. Is there an asa stamp as well as the new ussssa stamp on the asa model?
  19. M

frustrated

I have been working on retooling my whole swing. took probably 1000 swings off a tee and have it down pretty good. Just went out for my first live bp session tonite and not one swing was like the ones off the tee. On a side note...I use to walk the box and am trying to get rid of that. Hence my...