Search results

1. MattXT

LTB Albin Incinerator ASA

PM sent...
  2. MattXT

fall league

$100, 10 games (5 weeks of double headers Sunday afternoons), 1 ump and fees are included.
  3. MattXT

Work and softball?

I'm an electrical engineer for a defense contractor. I get sent on travel for about a week every month or two, but besides that I can always make my games. Plus the fields I play at are 5 and 10 minutes from the office.
  4. MattXT

Most over the fence homeruns you ever hit in one game

3 on a short fence coed game, 1 on a normal sized field. 28, I'm 29 now.
  5. MattXT

Official 2012 Result of Your Last AB

Hard grounder that got by SS. I was trucking up the line so I didnt see whether it was an E or got through cleanly.
  6. MattXT

Short-hopped the LC fence for a double, to cap off a 2-5 stinker of a night.
  7. MattXT

Single between Pitch and SS, ended up getting 'choiced by the next batter.
  8. MattXT

Low liner single through the 5-6 hole. Got fielder's choiced at second by the next batter.
  9. MattXT

Fixing Tears in roller bags

Maybe melt the frayed edges and then stitch it or use an iron on patch.
  10. MattXT

Morphed Gear TT Reviews?

Thanks for the name drops. I went ahead and bought one to see how it performs. Not looking for bomb dropper status, just something that the ladies can manage, so I think it'll do fine. Just need that 80* heat wave to come back to the northeast...
  11. MattXT

Morphed Gear TT Reviews?

Haven't had much luck finding information on the Combat Morphed Gear TT. Since the search function omits "TT", its a goose chase. Anyways, I'm looking to pick something up for the ball n'chain, and wanted to know if you folks had any reviews or comments on this one. I found a decent price...
  12. MattXT

CF4 Users, Opinions

Closest ones are about an hour in either direction, but it's a possibility. My first ever softball bat was a demarini nitro, ping!!!! So I'm a little nostalgic getting this one.
  13. MattXT

CF4 Users, Opinions

UPS tracking says my 26oz CF4 ST will be waiting for me when I get home from work. Excited / Sad that I'll have to wait until springtime to try it out.
  14. MattXT

Has anyone here ever had a sports hernia?

I had an inguinal hernia about 5 years ago. Dove in the outfield playing co-rec and didnt land gracefully: torn ab and the hernia. I didnt know I had it until the pain of the ab subsided and I noticed I had a bulge of intestine that i could push back into the 'hole'. The catch was that the...
  15. MattXT

Testimonials - Win a bat

First Name: Matt City: Pittsfield State: MA Item(s) you purchased: Mayhem M7598, and various accessories. Testimonial of your experience: I dealt with 'milocoman' on a trade/purchase of an M7598 through the SBF Store. Communication was prompt, shipping price was fair and quick, and the...
  16. MattXT

m7598 vs Salvo

I own both and I'd say the Mayhem is the better of the two. However, I was very surprised at how quickly the Salvo became game-ready. All that being said, I still use the SCX3 and SCN9 as my gamers.
  17. MattXT

The Middle is OPEN!!

Reminds me of the crumple zones on cars during those slow-mo crash tests.
  18. MattXT

What a bomb..........

Stepped on the plate... Batter is out? :rolleyes:
  19. MattXT

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Reached on an E5 - One hopped it to third and he threw way up the baseline.
  20. MattXT

Asa tps nexus question

Sweetspot is very small. The ball does fly when you hit it right on, but vibrates a ton when you are even a little bit off.