Search results

1. AmmoDawg

Price Check 28oz RD28A

Buddy from Germany just messaged me asking: What's the going price on a 28oz RD28A with webbing?
  2. AmmoDawg

For Sale 2 Eastons and 2 DeMarinis

Looking to sell...gonna be deployed next year so no ball. 1.) 26oz Easton Tri-Shell Connexion, $20 2.) 27oz DeMarini Sr. One (Maybe 50 cuts if even that), $75 3.) Returnable/No Receipt...26oz DeMarini VX2 ASA w/Utrip Thumb Print Stamp (Unk # of hits, but not broken in yet), $150 4.)...
  3. AmmoDawg

SMB Breast Cancer Awareness Tournament

Keep us in mind if you are nearby and not playing this weekend...
  4. AmmoDawg

DeMarini Bros...would you slide?

Bases loaded...hot shot the pitcher takes off the chest. I put my back foot on the plate and stand forward and yell 4. Pitcher looks for the ball and slings it to me, but it goes high so I have to jump to grab it. Of course jumping I kinda lean back and as the ball is going into my glove the...
  5. AmmoDawg

For Sale/Trade 26oz Mercy for 26oz Fallen?

26oz Mercy for 26oz Miken, Easton or Combat? S2.1 CL22 was traded for a NIW J3A (in case you were wondering) Looking for a 26oz Miken The Fallen or sell at $215. Less than 20 cuts w/Receipt...LMK Would also be open to a 26oz B1.0, L1.0 or Utrip Wanted (have to be returnable w/receipts)
  6. AmmoDawg

Kansas City Color Run at Arrowhead

Repping the D
  7. AmmoDawg

Some bat help fellas...

My buddy is heading to Korea (ASA only) and through word of mouth I convinced him to buy the black 454 Mutant. He absolutely does not care for it. He's a Miken man then Worth, but wants a one piece now vs a two piece. What would be the best route to go? He prefers Miken and an endload. Told him...
  8. AmmoDawg

Posted in LTB, but...

Figured not everyone looks in that section. Looking for a 26oz Juice (NR okay)...LMK
  9. AmmoDawg

LTB 26oz Juice

NR is okay. Girl on my team uses mine and her husband wants her to find one for herself since she'll be playing on a co-ed team as well and can't use mine.
  10. AmmoDawg

Need Logo Help!!!

Got $100 for anyone that can redraw a logo for me in two different versions and send them to me in vector. LMK :cool:
  11. AmmoDawg

Need logo help!!!

Got $100 for anyone that can redraw a logo for me in two different versions and send them to me in vector. LMK :cool:
  12. AmmoDawg

Military Ballers Opinions...

Have any of you taken or thought about the Career Status Bonus? I got notified yesterday and have to have an answer by 29Apr13. Very tempting to become debt free. EDIT: Memorandum of understanding my options is due 29Apr13. I have 6 months out and up until my 15 year mark to make a decision...
  13. AmmoDawg

For Sale DeMarini Apparel ...all size LG

All of it SOLD to Jazzyc91 Zip up hoodie $30 Both grey and black shirts $10 White shirt $5 (Used laundry mat and white shirt got these black marks on it, but can be worn for BP only if it's a concern)
  14. AmmoDawg

Price Check On two sticks...

26oz Stadium, returnable w/no receipt, 600-700 hits (very clean) 27oz 2B Juggy, returnable w/no receipt, 1K+ hits (has foam rattle)
  15. AmmoDawg

For Sale LG DeMarini Zip Up Hoodie

Sold to Cochino
  16. AmmoDawg

For Sale/Trade 27oz ASA Miken Recoil 180

Bat has been TRADED to u234bob Bought this for a buddy back in Mar since he was going TDY to Korea and they only played ASA. Now that he is back and they only play Utrip...I traded him my S.1 for the Recoil back so I could attempt to sell it. He sold me a CZ 9MM for $300 :D We both don't...
  17. AmmoDawg

Flipper cracked over the weekend...

Called customer service today and getting a FU-Dawg in return :cool::D
  18. AmmoDawg

Friend looking for a '13 stamped bat...

He loves the Booger and is looking for a '13 stamped bat that is equally GTG if not better. Heard the Filthy, WSE or Connell...any other thoughts from the Worth bros?
  19. AmmoDawg

For Trade FREE Military Challenge Coins...

First come...first serve. I reserve the right to ship after I get my bills paid :rolleyes::D Got these in an information package...I'm AF and no AF sample were sent...not buying from these guys :eek::p;):D
  20. AmmoDawg

I can has hat?