Search results

1. lamey_the_bgp

Looking for.....

26 or 27 oz Miken Ultra II Black. Black handle with white barrel. LMK what you have and price. TIA.
  2. lamey_the_bgp

Going rate on the Z4000+

Looking to see what the going rate for these are. I have a 25.5oz one that I am possibly looking to unload. 50 hits max. Returnable with paperwork.
  3. lamey_the_bgp

Price Check 27oz L5

SOLD!!!!!! Thanks for all the interest.
  4. lamey_the_bgp

For Trade Ltt 2014 l5

LTT my 27oz L5. Bat has about 50 hits on it. Returnable with no paperwork. Please keep the offers in the 26-27oz range. As my sig shows, I'm kind of a TPS guy. PM IS KEY.
  5. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale/Trade 32gb iPhone 4S AT&T

LTS/LTT my old iPhone 4S. Runs on the AT&T network. It's currently running iOS 7. Has a clean ESN. I am the OG owner of this phone. Trades would need to be an iPad 1 or 2, GB doesn't really matter to me as it's for my daughter. Sale price would be $275 shipped.
  6. lamey_the_bgp

Z2K RI ASA Balanced or Endloaded

I have a couple returns that will be coming in, which of these models will be faster to move? Not a fan of the ASA RI and the Utrip RIs are backed till november. Thanks in advance fellas and ladies.
  7. lamey_the_bgp

Black Ops Roller Bag

Anyone know if these carry a warranty?
  8. lamey_the_bgp

Price Check L2 and OG Flex

Is the price of $170 shipped for the L2 and $240 for the OG Flex too high?
  9. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale Flex and Wegman

26oz Flex SOLD 26oz Wegman L2 SOLD Pics are here..... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1316742
  10. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale L2, Ressy ASA, Flex

LTT/LTS the following two bats. 1. 26oz Easton L2 Wegman. Has about a 100 hits. Returnable. SOLD 2. 26oz Worth ASA Ressy. Couple hundred hits. Returnable. $140 shipped 3. 26 oz OG Flex. Low number of hits. SOLD You can send trade offers, but I am mostly looking to sell. Thanks.
  11. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale/Trade 26oz L2

Looking to move my 26oz L2. Has about a 100 hits on it. Returnable. Keep the offers in the 25-26 oz range. SOLD. PM is key.
  12. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale/Trade Easton and Worth

LTT/LTS the following two bats. 1. 26oz Easton L2 Wegman. Looking for $175obo shipped. Has about a 100 hits. Returnable. Trade offers should be in the 25-26 oz range. PM is key. 2. 26oz Worth ASA Ressy. Bat has been traded.
  13. lamey_the_bgp

For Trade 26oz L2 Wegman

Bat has been sold locally....
  14. lamey_the_bgp

LTTF 26oz OG Z1000 utrip

Looking for an OG Z1000 Utrip in 26oz. Balanced would be preferred but would take an endloaded model. I have a 26oz SY100W as trade bait.
  15. lamey_the_bgp

For Trade 26oz NFR SY100W

Bat is gone!!!!!! Traded for a black ops roller bag.
  16. lamey_the_bgp

Price Check 2012 ASA Z1K Balanced

Low number of hits. Returnable, no receipt. Looking to see what the price range on this is.
  17. lamey_the_bgp

For Trade 2014 z2k ri

Bat is gone........
  18. lamey_the_bgp

Z2K+ review

Hit them last night. Was in the 80's and hit a mix of gold dot, blue dots and ZNs. Hit pretty good, but seems like it's going to take a little to open up. Hot out the wrapper, is not the truth with this bat, but thats IMO. We will be hitting a little BP with them tonight and will update this...
  19. lamey_the_bgp

For Sale SY100W 26oz

SOLD for asking price............
  20. lamey_the_bgp

Vegas for 4/20

Who's going?