1. BigCountry19

Dual Stamp Combat

Which dual stamp do y'all recommend?
  2. BigCountry19

Band Aid

Who's coming?
  3. BigCountry19

Graf

Anybody know a POC for Graf? Got a good ball player that just got there from Carson.
  4. BigCountry19

LTB Easton L1

Looking for 27oz L1.
  5. BigCountry19

2014 Band Aid

I know we got some time but I'm sure we are looking at travel expenses now. Rumor is that the date is being pushed back.
  6. BigCountry19

Price Check 2013 Utrip Mutant

Both 27oz. One has around 200 cuts and the other has closer to 600 (game ready as my buddy who gave it to me said). No receipts. Computer is giving me a hard time uploading photos on here. Pm me and I can email or txt you pics.
  7. BigCountry19

Price Check The One .12

400 cuts. 280z. Returnable but no receipt.
  8. BigCountry19

Price Check OG Cartel

500 cuts. 28oz. Returnable. No receipt.
  9. BigCountry19

Worth pants with cell pocket

Does anybody have the worth pants in black and/or grey in an XL? The ones with the cell phone pocket.
  10. BigCountry19

454 white bat tape

Looking for the original white bat tape that comes with the 2013 454.
  11. BigCountry19

VA thread?

I see a lot of southeast states on here with there own threads but not VA. Maybe I just missed it. Going to be in VA outside of Richmond June to September. Looking to play some while I am out there. Have some contacts out there already but figured I would say something on here as well. Play C...
  12. BigCountry19

The best new Worth?

Gotta find a Worth for this year. What Utrip Worth do yall suggest? Endload by the way. Debating the Hall or the 454 Reload.
  13. BigCountry19

What turf do you recommend for OFs?

So I usually wear adidas trail shoes but one of my teams (I play on a civilian team and military team) is going with gray or white shoes. Hard to find white or light gray trail shoes. What do yall recommend?
  14. BigCountry19

Trying to decide on turfs/cleats

So I am looking at a few different cleats and turfs (mizunos or boombahs). I play OF. I got a pair of the rage turfs two years ago and the padding of the sole sorta disappeared in one of the heels. Has any body tried them more recently. Haven't worn mizuno since high school (2001). Are their...
  15. BigCountry19

2013 23rd Annual Band-Aid Tourney

I know we got six months but who is coming? It's going to be a good one. You can also check out the facebook page for the tourney at http://www.facebook.com/events/101191690051471/?fref=ts
  16. BigCountry19

Band Aid in the proper section

Woops. Posted this earlier in the International group, but here it is again. Who plans on coming this year? and with what team?
  17. BigCountry19

2012 Band-Aid

Who plans on coming this year? and with what team?
  18. BigCountry19

For Sale 280z OG Ext

Will be taking pics tomorrow. Just wanted to go ahead and put it out there to see if any one is interested. Asking $310. Want to keep it but don't play any ASA here in Colorado. Still has a lot of pop.
  19. BigCountry19

Trying to get some info

We are trying to order some jerseys. We have sent a couple emails and haven't heard anything back. We will be ordering about 20 jerseys. Is there a rep on here that could help me out? Thank you Josh
  20. BigCountry19

For you Colorado Springs players (baseball & softball)

Are there any other cages besides Rocky Mountain Batting Cages? If there aren't, is there a reason there isn't? The wife and I have been wanting to start our own batting cages for a while and when we got here and noticed RMB cages is the only thing here, talks about starting our own...