Search results

1. whogotz

ISO Hebrew Hacker . . . .

HH was GTG - didnt he have a kid or his work situation changed? I met him irl - friendly dude
  2. whogotz

Combatants say your randoms Part 9

I'm not the only one on hiatus? Anything noteworthy going on?
  3. whogotz

Work had the audacity to block sbf
  4. whogotz

Yo yo yo yo yo... What's new?
  5. whogotz

Combatants say your randoms part 8

Sup guys... All my possible fun money went into a new starter on my car... Happy holidays to all
  6. whogotz

Quick stop by.. Haven't been on sbf much since work pooped all over my Web Access while on their network...
  7. whogotz

Its April and its baseball season.

Unbelievable. My Mets have won 85 games. And just might win their division.
  8. whogotz

Having nine sucked.. Got smashed next two games.. But leaving pcb with some fantastic stories to laugh about over and over.... Keep your rings... We play for the memories!
  9. whogotz

Are you here with them?
  10. whogotz

Hahahaha.. Won in bottom seventh. 9 guys.. The out penalty because we didn't have ten.. And this guy tied the game in the bottom of the sixth.. Lmfaoooooo
  11. whogotz

Panama city Beach! Wsl world's... Sucka free represented. Lost several guys this week.. Playing with nine.. Oh well... Ball out and have a blast with my boys... Staying beachside and the water is beautiful
  12. whogotz

Thousand pound outfield.. Guys tried so hard to burn us.. But failed.
  13. whogotz

Its April and its baseball season.

Don't want to wake up.. I'm dreaming... August 21st and mets still in first
  14. whogotz

Sucka free lifestyle... I'm with it
  15. whogotz

New Link for WEBSITE.

WHAAAAAAT - you found some worth prodigy batting gloves in 2xl?!?!?!? next payday its ON!
  16. whogotz

Anyone ever...

i had a glove disappear - asked the team that came into the dugout after us multiple times - knew someone was being a d-bag; years later i am playing with a dude - and there is my glove - i told him right away i bet he got that from someone on that team - we worked out a deal - and i got my...
  17. whogotz

what do you do when

other option - get yourself a SUCKA FREE jersey - then, no matter what you do at the plate - you look like a boss doing it
  18. whogotz

what do you do when

seriously though - we play a hobby game - win some lose some - hit like a champ, hit like a chump - sun is still going to rise tomorrow. that being said - i have gone through "i am going to throw this bat into a lake" moments also. slumpbuster - go back to focusing on mechanics of your...
  19. whogotz

grueling admissions process - think savage race on steroids. think naked and afraid tv show but way worse. only the strong survive. sucka free #34!!!
  20. whogotz

my 3xl is HUGE -